Wednesday Weighers

Hey :) I'm too on my second week. Lost 4lb last week and would LOVE my half stone but like you not sure. I'm at 13.2 so would also take me below the 13 which is good! But hey ho - will take whatever I get! x
i got mine in my second week and i weighed a little less than you to startd with and i didnt understand it the first week properly either so i bet you can do it

wooo weigh in in a hr i'm feeling good n hopeful as i do feel lighter this week! fingers crossed :)

Hi all have my WI at 5:30pm so a little while to go for me but hoping for more losses - good luck everyone x

I lost 2 pounds this week woop woop!
Messed up the last two days so was worried I wouldn't and after a couple of weeks not sticking to plan and having sts, a loss this week has given me the boost I need :D
Good luck everyone, hope you all have successful wi's!

woooop i lost 4lbs so i got SOTW and my half a stone award so very pleased!!! :D

Got my WI at 5 tonight...quite excited actually! Apart from Saturday nights much needed alcohol binge, i have stuck to plan :)
Hoping for a pound loss...fingers crossed!

Good Luck Slimmers :)

Everyone seems to me having a great week so far well done!!
I lost 2.5lb this week and got 1 and half stone award :D

well done all on you're losses, 2lb on for me this week well deserved but, it will come off next week:D

wednesday weigh in

Hi everyone I hope everyone is pleased with there results today. I have a gain or 2lbs but I know why I have got it and its no ones fault but my own. Ive put on 3lb in the last few week so I want that off for next week!

wow some fantastic losses so far, well done to you all. My weigh in is not until 7 so fingers crossed.

+2lbs this week but * week so to be expected! I know I've lost inches though because I can pull my trousers up without undoing them! Huzzah!

Hello everyone! My weigh in tonight at 7.30!!!! I am normally working until then and go straight there but tonight I am at home and am finding it very difficult to keep away from naughties!!! Hope for a loss tonight. Might have to shead my shoes for the first time! Only problem with that is I will have to be saintly next week!!!!!

Second WI for me in an hour! Not feeling very hopeful as I've gone off track slightly the past couple of days with being poorly.

Only need 0.5lb to get my half stone award so if I've done that I'll be happy.

Good luck to everyone else who has WI tonight :)

Back