Wednesday Weighers

hi do you mind if i join in for wednesday weigh in's rejoined sw 2 weeks ago, 1st WI lost 2.5lbs 2nd WI lost 1.5lbs so hoping it keeps on going in the same direction
#Welcome Loonylamb, you are doing very well, keep it up. I am weighing in tonight at 7.30 so I thought I would keep my self occupied on the posts, to keep away from naughties!!!

1.5 off for me tonight :D

1.5lb loss.

Gobsmacked as I have been off plan since Sat. Things not going so great for me in the work department. Celebrating with a large bag of maltesers...........yes I know, bad me!

Back on plan tomorrow and going to try and force a jog!

I put 2.5 on, that's since the beginning of Feb though.

Feel better now i've been to weigh in, hoping for the 3 i gained last month to be off next week!

2lbs off tonight which means I hit my stone target! YAY! So happy!

4lb off!!!!!!!!! And SOTW :D

half pff for me this week which is great because Ive had two really naughty days. Back on plan next week and want another pound for my stone award!

3lb loss for me tonight. So happy and got SOTW and my first sticker!!! Yay!!!! Just 0.5 off getting my half stone so hopefully I'll get another sticker next week. Well done to all weds weighers

hi i'm new to minimins and hoping it would be ok if i joined this thread as I weigh in every Wednesday.
I really have not worked out how to use this site properly but hopefully should get the hang of it soon!!!!
I have lost 1 lb this week which I am pleased with cos could have been a STS
Hope its ok i join x x

hi i'm new to minimins and hoping it would be ok if i joined this thread as I weigh in every Wednesday.
I really have not worked out how to use this site properly but hopefully should get the hang of it soon!!!!
I have lost 1 lb this week which I am pleased with cos could have been a STS
Hope its ok i join x x

Welcome and well done on the weight loss

I lost 2lb this week, 1/2lb to go to get my 10% and 1 1/2lb to get my 1 1/2 stone award so will need to have another 100% week this week.

I will be weighing every wednesday

Hi All

I am a newbie to minimins but have tryed every diet in the book!
I did my best with weight watchers so I have just started again today on the old points plan but not going to meeting so will be looking for all my help and support from here. Wish me luck! :sign0144:

Back