Wednesday Weighers

I lost 5 1/2 lbs, very happy with that.
doing a 12 week challenge now so that will help me focus.
Well done, what a fantastic loss, keep up the good work

welldone everyone for the great losses!!!! I'm excited for next week now cant wait to get back on the scales :D

Hi
Mind if I join?

I have been doing SW since 19th Jan. It's great and this site is just soooo good- It is a great motivator.
Well I lost 4 lb this week hopefully by next week will have the last 1 1/2 lb off to reach 1 stone off.
Great to see so many losses here.
Sheila

well, half a pound off , bit pants cos i've been 100% all flippin week , never mind at least it's the right direction meh!

feath77 said:
hi i'm new to minimins and hoping it would be ok if i joined this thread as I weigh in every Wednesday.
I really have not worked out how to use this site properly but hopefully should get the hang of it soon!!!!
I have lost 1 lb this week which I am pleased with cos could have been a STS
Hope its ok i join x x

Well done on your loss! X

Hey everyone! I'm new to the site as well and thought i'd join in this thread!

Just had my second weigh in and i lost 4.5lbs and was slimmer of the week! Very happy!

Good luck for the next week everyone!

Hey all. New to this thread but thought I'd join in. I lost 3lbs this week which I'm really pleased with. That makes it 11.5 in total. Would love to get my stone next week but it's unlikely as it's my 30 th birthday this weekend and I have no intention of even thinking about plan for two days. But I'll be double good the rest of the time.

1 off last week and a another 1 1/2 this week. 3 lb to go to get to 2 stone lost..

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins app

3.5lbs off this week :eek:) a pleasant surprise! Only 0.5lbs to go to get my stone award so I am going to try my best to get it next week. Well done on your losses everyone.

I lost 3lb's this week, very pleased. Only 0.5 lb to get my stone sticker.

Oooo looks like a few ppl might get some shiney's next week! Good luck girlies

I am ashamed to say that I put on 1.5 lb this week! I wasn't going to post this bad news but thought it better to get it out in the open. I know how I did this:-
1) Not enough water drunk throughout the day
2) On half term holiday last week, too near cupboards and out of routine
3) Wine on special offer in Sainsburys! Open a bottle, pour a glass, and another etc!!!
I am not too down hearted as I know I WILL do better next week!!! Watch this space!!
Jane x
Well done to all who lost, I will be with you next week!

hi all i'm new to this post and devestated i've lost 0.5lb in 2 wks have stuck to plan and body magic was working towards my stone and haven't met that target. still going but really getting down about it

Back