Wednesday Weighers

Hi I thought that I would join as it seems like a nice idea! Second time on sw. Lost 4 stone the first time around but put nearly 2 back on when I moved! Luckily a new class has opened and I have lost 10 pounds since jan. Much slower this time round but enjoying it again - like the addition of extra easy!

Hello everyone!

I am back on Minimins and back on slimming world after a bit of a naughty break since just b4 crimbo and now! :eek:

I have my first weigh in this evening, can only go every fortnight due to my work patterns so looking forward to seeing how I have done over the last 2 weeks!

Wish me luck everyone and good luck to all of you with your weigh-ins!!

:grouphugg:

Bymbo xxxxx

half a pound off this week im really pleased as i have a really bad back and sprained wrist so have been unable to exercise:cry:

woooooo 2lbs off :D

wednesday weigh in

YEAH IVE LOST 4 LBS!
im so happy with myself but ive got what i wanted and that was a good start to my 6 week count down!

just need to keep going now:)

i hope everyone else have good weigh ins !

Have lost a 1lb tonight so quite pleased - a loss is a loss. Think I know where I am going wrong (so to speak) - i am not drinking enough water and not eating enough so starting today am determined to get 2lb or more next week for my stone award lol

I've lost 2lb and gained my 1.5 stone award today,i'm so pleased.Well done everyone and good luck for those yet to weigh:)

After having the most well behaved week EVER this week, I go to weigh in and have a wee cheeky 0.5 lb gain!!

Ah well, onwards and upwards, next week WILL be a loss!

Well done everyone else!! :D

Lost 2lbs :D

half off for me i'm over the moon considering the week i've had!

1lb on gutted ? first ever gain

:happy036:

YAY!! I LOST 4lbs!!!
REALLY HAPPY WITH THAT!!
and well done to everyone else who had losses today, and for those who did not keep at it, we all have our bad weeks and we will all get to where we want to be if we keep at it.

I am so pleased with myself tonight!

Bymbo xxx

Well done everyone on your losses! I lost 3lb tonight...so pleased and got my first stone award! not holding out too much hope for next week as its my birthday weekend! xx

1.5lbs for me today :) I got my club 10 award *grins* Only 1/2lb to go for my stone and a half.
Gotta love these little targets, they really get me going!

Back