Wednesday Weighers

Katie w said:
Ok so I put on 3 lbs!!! No idea how tho Help..... Any1....

I can't figure out how I've out 1 on so no idea Hun!! Star week??

After playing truant for 2 weeks (ok taking a break from group then) I weighed in tonight and was thrilled to see 6lb off.

3st shiney too:D

I started back at group last week, first weigh in was yesterday lost 3lb, exactly what I wanted :)
Started week 1 of the Couch to 5k today aswell x

Well done everyone :)

I started back at group last week, first weigh in was yesterday lost 3lb, exactly what I wanted :)
Started week 1 of the Couch to 5k today aswell x

Well done everyone :)

Couch to 5k is great! Stick with it and you will be astonished at what you can achieve. I did my first 5k race a few weeks ago and it felt great!

Also I lost 2lb this week, taking me from the 12s to the 11s, very pleased. Also just have 1/2lb until I get my stone shiny!

Couch to 5k is great! Stick with it and you will be astonished at what you can achieve. I did my first 5k race a few weeks ago and it felt great!

Also I lost 2lb this week, taking me from the 12s to the 11s, very pleased. Also just have 1/2lb until I get my stone shiny!

Thanks, if you dont mind me asking what sort of results did you see with this? Does it help with toning, weight loss etc?
Im sore this morning but not as bad as i thought, looking forward to tomorrow

It definitely boosted my weight loss, though it took a couple of weeks to show. Also I can def see a different in my legs, slimmer and maybe a tiny hint of muscle definition! A lot of the way it helped though was just that it made me feel better and feel like I could really achieve something if I put my mind to it. When I was in school I couldn't even run 400m so it really felt great.

Thanks,
I wasmost definatly wheezing during myjogging sections but I just concentrated on my breathing and knowing it was only 60 seconds helped :)

Been a naughty girl this week so I am pleased to get away with maintaining! As my old teaher used to say 'Must try harder' !!!

vicky1804 said:
Thanks, if you dont mind me asking what sort of results did you see with this? Does it help with toning, weight loss etc?
Im sore this morning but not as bad as i thought, looking forward to tomorrow

Hey, I'm on week 6 day 2 and feel awesome! My weight losses have not been huge (average 1.6 a week) but the inches are defiantly being shed! I can put my feet together now comfortably because my thighs are not as big, and even in the first couple of weeks into it people were noticing a difference in my size!

Good luck with it :)

Thats what I was hoping for, Im not too fussed about weight loss although its nice, Im happy losing inches. My goal is to get to a size 14:)

Haven't posted in a while, had a catastrophic weight gain on Wednesday, 5lbs! * week has just started so I'm hoping that contributed to it as well as the couple of days I fell off the wagon! Back on it with a vengeance now...

Back