Wednesday Weighers

Hello all,

Applying to join the Wednesday WIs too. First one tomorrow having restarted last week. Feeling pretty positive as I've managed to be pretty good this week, but the scales will tell the truth tomorrow.

Zoe

I had 50 syns on Saturday :( hoping for a STS

Good luck guys!! Really hoping to get rid of some of that HORRIBLE 5lb gain from last week! Is * week too which won't help but I've been soooooooooo good that hopefully it will all balance out. Looking forward to seeing everyones progress tomorrow :)

Hi all would love to join the wednesday weighers. Tomorrow will be week 8 for me. I'm so nervous last week I really felt a difference and this week nothing. I've stuck to EE all week haven't gone over 70syns for the week so on paper there's no reason why i shouldn't lose.
STILL
so nervous lol

Am I first in?

Lost 2lb this week. Week 1 and I'm pleased-ish. I'd like to do 1-1.5 per week so I'm ahead of that but I thought I might get a biggie for my first.

Slow and steady wins the race......

I had biggest losses the second and fourth week so don't worry it happens when you least expect it, i lost 2lb this week too:D
(week 10)

This week I had a bit of a wobble at the weekend, so I'll be happy if I maintain, a little part of me is really hoping to lose though because I will get my one stone sticker if I lose only half!

Lost 2.5lbs this week - half of last week's gain gone, thank goodness! Would have liked more, but then I'm sure everyone thinks that no matter HOW much they lose, haha!

2.5 off and got my Club 10 woo! :D Well done all!!!

Back