Wednesday Weighers

I started SW on 9/3/11 and this Wednesday morning I stepped on the scales and had to look twice, I lost 8.5lbs woohoo!! I know its week 1 but I got my first sticker and certificate im over the moon :D

I started SW on 9/3/11 and this Wednesday morning I stepped on the scales and had to look twice, I lost 8.5lbs woohoo!! I know its week 1 but I got my first sticker and certificate im over the moon :D

Well done that is fantastic :clap:, keep up the good work.

Can I join too please? Had my 10th weigh in last night and managed to lose 1lb, this means 20lbs in total. In one respect I was happy as after all it's a loss, but in another I was desperately disappointed as I wanted to get my 1.5st award as I feel it's a long time coming. Perhaps next week. My motivation for this week is 1. If I lose 1lb I get my 1.5st award 2. If I lose 2lbs then I get my club 10.

How is everyone else doing? What are your motivations for the week?? x

blossom85 said:

Yay!!! Well done you!! We started the same time! Where are u from? Xx

day 1 - joined sw online, 9/3/11,5 stone to loose

Just wanted to say hello, and thanks for being a great motivation!

I rejoined on the 9th of March too and lost 6lbs -chuffed to bits but WOW Blossom 8.5lbs that's fantastic!

Hope you're all having a great week this week.

Christine xx

Abut late but 2.5 off last wednesday. That's 11.5 Ibs in 4 weeks. Hoping for 2.5 next week for my first stone :)

start weight- 18.6 wk1-5 wk2-3 wk3 -1 wk4-2.5

2 pound off so didnt get 2 stone award so next week hopefully my mate got her 5 stone tho:D

funny how quickly a week comes around, WI tonight i need 4 more for my 2.5 stones so 2lbs off would be nice, been good all week.

Goodness well today was a shock! 5.5lbs off!! Cannot believe it! Got my stone and a half, Club 10 & SOTW!!! Nxt stop 6lb to 2 stone! Good luck ladies for tonight!
(off to change my signature ; ))

Wow well done jacq

3lbs off for me!!! Yay, that's 7 1/2 lbs in 2 weeks, am chuffed to bits, good luck everyone xxx

day 1 - joined sw online, 9/3/11,5 stone to loose

1.5lb off for me tonight so pleased with that - just hoping I dont spoil it too much with a weekend away with the girlies lol

Back