Wednesday Weighers

Half off and over the moon!! Was convinced I'd gained, hadn't been very good at all!! Must do better next week :) x x

Lost 2 and half this week...really please. Want another good week next week

Well done everyone on your losses

xxx

Goodness well today was a shock! 5.5lbs off!! Cannot believe it! Got my stone and a half, Club 10 & SOTW!!! Nxt stop 6lb to 2 stone! Good luck ladies for tonight!
(off to change my signature ; ))

Sexist! ;)

2lb off tonight - and a little nearer to target.

Steve

3lb off here ladies. Well done everyone whose lost. Anyone that hasn't chin up you'll get there!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooops sorry steve! Ladies and GERMS hehe lol

Goodness well today was a shock! 5.5lbs off!! Cannot believe it! Got my stone and a half, Club 10 & SOTW!!! Nxt stop 6lb to 2 stone! Good luck ladies for tonight!
(off to change my signature ; ))
Fantastic achievement Jacq!!! Did you win the weekly raffle as well!!! Hoping for my stone and a half next week!

I lost another pound this week chaps!!!!

Hi eveyone.
This is my first post: well done on some great loses! This is my third week and so far was doing well. Lost 5. 1/2 in my 1st week and 6 1/2 in my second although this week i stayed the same. Was abit disappointed but on reflection i realised there were times i strayed from the plan. So looking forward to next week, hopefully get a good loss. Going to really stick to the plan this week and hopefully go for a few walks. Anyway well done everyone! :)

Only 1lb of this week was expecting a bit more as have been so good, never mind a loss is a loss and it all adds up.

todays weigh in

hi i have had another bad week! work decided to not pay me and told me i had now to wait till next month! (which ok i will recieve 2 months money but then i get tax loads) i wouldnt mind but none of it is my fault and a lack of communication on there part! so ive been stress eating. can anyone tell me if your place of work can with hold your wages ?

many thanks x

Only 1lb of this week was expecting a bit more as have been so good, never mind a loss is a loss and it all adds up.
Hello! We seem to have about the same weigh loss and about the same to lose. I will watch with interest our progress!!!
Jane

Back