Wednesday Weighers

Hello! We seem to have about the same weigh loss and about the same to lose. I will watch with interest our progress!!!
Jane
Hi, How long have you been doing Sw, i have been following plan since May 2010. I gained 9 1/2 lbs over christmas and new year (it was also my 40th that week). So i have struggled to get that weight back off. Hopefully we can help spur each other on.
Jo x

Bit late... I had 0.5 off this week... Really pleased as I was expecting a gain. Mini target of 2lbs this week!

lost 2lbs 2 more for my 2.5 stickie

Not weighed in yet but will be at 5. Needed to vent actually about the cruelty of mother nature!

Lost 1lb last week and got my one stone award (woot!) ended to class on a high after being a bit down about my weight loses up to now. Got really motivated by some of he ladies there who got great losses last week by changing little things and going for it 100%. I resisted take out three times, chocolate and sweets every day and eat beautiful healthy meals AND was at the leisure centre 4 times...

All this and this week I KNOW I'm going to gain because I'm on star week :-( so my hard work will not show. Sometimes makes me wonder why I bother on star weeks!

Good luck to everybody on your weigh ins today. Hope you get the results that you are looking for! X

Not weighed in yet but will be at 5. Needed to vent actually about the cruelty of mother nature!

Lost 1lb last week and got my one stone award (woot!) ended to class on a high after being a bit down about my weight loses up to now. Got really motivated by some of he ladies there who got great losses last week by changing little things and going for it 100%. I resisted take out three times, chocolate and sweets every day and eat beautiful healthy meals AND was at the leisure centre 4 times...

All this and this week I KNOW I'm going to gain because I'm on star week :-( so my hard work will not show. Sometimes makes me wonder why I bother on star weeks!

Good luck to everybody on your weigh ins today. Hope you get the results that you are looking for! X

I feel your pain hun :( I normally gain every * week, so combined with the Chinese banquet I polished off MOnday night, I'm dreading WI tonight :( x x

tulip85x said:
I feel your pain hun :( I normally gain every * week, so combined with the Chinese banquet I polished off MOnday night, I'm dreading WI tonight :( x x

Because next week you'll both have great losses!! :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

woohoo

Hi I couldnt believe it today I have had 5 days of success express and 1 red day and 1 extra easy and loads of exercise and ive lost 5.5 lbs :D its about flipping time !

Just got back and lost 2.5lb and got my club 10 award woooohoooo and I was certain I would either STS or put on because I had a weekend away with the girlies....am sooo happy

Well done everyone! So pleased, my fourth week and got my stone award! 15 off in total and three off this week. Just pleased after staying the same last week. :)

Only half a pound from me this week. A bit disappointed as I wanted to go under my 'next stone' (I weigh 16st and half a pound!!!) Next week I WILL DO IT !!!!!!

1/2 off for me. Stone award :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back