Wednesday Weighers

4piggiepigs said:
2 pound off so didnt get 2 stone award so next week hopefully my mate got her 5 stone tho:D

How long did she take to get her five stone? I am aiming for five stone by sept- done 1st 4.5 now!

New comparison picture, most recent entry under "Me before and after 7 st loss"

Haven't been on here for a while. Life has been busy. Sorry guys and girls. Had 2 minor gains in between, one for 4 lbs about 6 weeks ago and one for 1.5 lbs last week. 3lbs off this week. New weight is 16st 10 lbs ... 50 lbs to go to target (if I don't move it up, as I fear I may start to look too thin, even though my weight screams the opposite)

Maintained this week which is excellent considering * week! Been really good too which must have helped.

Ready to go again this week and see the lbs drop off!

Well done everyone!

2lb off this week - 6lb to target:D

Oh and 3.5lb sticky this week - 50lb since starting SW but 81lb loss altogether (5st 11lb)

might have to make a new target though;)

Hi guys, well bit of a shock tonight.....my name just kept getting read out. I lost 4.5lbs this week, got my 1 stone sticky, then I got SOTW then SOTM. Such a nice surprise. Just hope I can keep it going.

Not been on plan recently but maintained my weight and this week a 2lb loss. Very well done maximus you must be so happy to have lost so much.

Well done everyone on some fantastic losses this week, i did not go to wi this week as i am in bed with the flu.

and 1.5lb off for me and it is a * week too! Well done everyone!

back again...

started back to class last night, always shocking seeing that first weigh-in but it WILL be the last time i see it! I actually seem to have found the right head as have started back at the gym too!
So onwards with the weightloss and good luck all :)

Hi all, well done on your weight losses! I had 3lbs off last night, which got rid of the last bit of 5lb gain from 3 weeks ago thank goodness!

Well done everyone! I lost 3lbs this week and had my 2 stone award,i'm so pleased as i've only been going 11 weeks!

Good Luck today, all you Wednesday weighers!!! I will post my news later!!! Fingers crossed.

3lb off - well done all :D

Back