Wednesday Weighers

2.5 and club 10 very happy me :D this was originally my target but I'm still going!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good Results x my result is 5lbs this week, quite happy but think I could have done more excersise :)

3LB loss for me tonight!!! Whoop Whoop!!! one and a half stone sticker as well!!!!!

yeah

hi i hope everyone is well and have had good weigh ins! i this week have losy another 2lbs. thats 7.5 lbs in 2 weeks god lol my head is soo in the right place i just hope it stays for a few more weeks. :)

hi guys! good losses peeps!:D

I lost 2 today, so 8.5 pounds in total now. Landed to have lost my first half a stone!

Do you get any stickies for half a stone? I didn't get any in class but we did have a different lady as our one was on holiday or something. Didn't end up staying for class as had a really stressful day at work so needed to just get home and chill but was a bit gutted that the weighing lady didn't say anything :( oh well!

Happy with my loss but I think I could have done better if I hadn't given in to temptation and had a slice of cake and trifle at the beginning of the week!

Never mind, new week now so hopefully be back on track. Think i need to up my water (well, squash) intake and eat more speedy foods. going to pop to a bigger tescos on saturday I think to see if they have anything different that takes my eye. Got a wedding 23 april which I am a bridesmaid for so it would be a real boost if I can loose the 5.5 pounds by then (i.e. to lose a stone! lol). Got my * week next week though so think it willl be tough, but i'm sure if i work hard it is achieveable! just need you lovely lot to keep me motivvated!!!

xxxxx

Congrat's everyone:D i lost 1.5 this week and got my two stone award in 13 weeks:)

hi guys! good losses peeps!:D

I lost 2 today, so 8.5 pounds in total now. Landed to have lost my first half a stone!

Do you get any stickies for half a stone? I didn't get any in class but we did have a different lady as our one was on holiday or something. Didn't end up staying for class as had a really stressful day at work so needed to just get home and chill but was a bit gutted that the weighing lady didn't say anything :( oh well!

Happy with my loss but I think I could have done better if I hadn't given in to temptation and had a slice of cake and trifle at the beginning of the week!

Never mind, new week now so hopefully be back on track. Think i need to up my water (well, squash) intake and eat more speedy foods. going to pop to a bigger tescos on saturday I think to see if they have anything different that takes my eye. Got a wedding 23 april which I am a bridesmaid for so it would be a real boost if I can loose the 5.5 pounds by then (i.e. to lose a stone! lol). Got my * week next week though so think it willl be tough, but i'm sure if i work hard it is achieveable! just need you lovely lot to keep me motivvated!!!

xxxxx

Yes, you should have got your stickie at class and a big hand clap for your acheivement!! Well done from me anyway!!! Have you tried flavoured sparking water? Sainsburys do 3x1 lites for £1.20. I always have a stock of these by my desk and of course have a 'posh' glass to drink it out of. Good luck with your weight loss for the wedding, I'm sure if you stick to the plan you will get there!!!

I've stayed the same this week. A week of only 10 to 12 syns a day, exercised 4 out of 7 days, had a lot of fresh fruit and vegetables. 100 % on plan and no loss? Doesn't help to hear stories how various mothers had all their chocolates and still managed to lose between 4 and 4.5 pounds.

STS tonight, had a few wobbly days, so pleased with the outcome, well done to all of you that have lost.

Well done everyone on there losses. I had a really bad week an gained 3.5lbs but I new it was coming. Am back on track now and very determined.

Hi everyone

Lost 3.5 last night and really happy.
Got my half a stone award! YAY!

Kym xxx :bliss:

Last Tuesday night I came to the site after days of out of control binge eating. I knew I needed to get my bum in gear so I joined online. Now apart from drinks Saturday I've been saintly. I know as as a previous member that week one can sometimes give you a decent loss,
But I just thought I'd say that I've just weighed in 6lbs lighter. I'm so happy that the grey weather can't even spoil it ! The support and ideas from the forum have been fab x

Back