Wednesday Weighers

Checking in with my STS.

Totally expected and I know where I went wrong. Moving on to next week already.

Good luck to everyone else.

Zoe

Sent from my iPhone

0.5 off for me this morning,was expecting to put on after being quite naughty,so very pleased.Back on track now! Well done everyone :)

1lb off for me tonight woohoo - its all going in the right direction - happy slimming everyone x

well done everyone on thier losses, just waiting to go for weigh in today, we have a chocolate evening tonight - all SW friendly apparently :)

We had chocolate evening last week, just made me want to eat it lol. 1.5lb off for me this week! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Wow! I lost another 1 LB this week! I am so surprised after a weekend in Dublin and several Guinness. I did walk 19 miles in the 3 day weekend though, perhaps that helped!

Hi All, new to the Forum and i have weight in tonight with another 1.5 lbs loss. hope you can all keep me on track as i have lost 3 stone and starting to wain a little

Hello Everyone im back!!!!

I left, went to Monday Weighers and have come back as Ive missed all of you Wednesday Weighers!
1st WI tonight and 5lb lighter :)

Ruth
x

been tonight and lost 2 1/2 lbs, so i got my 3 1/2 stone award and slimmer of the week!! im so chuffed,
well done to everyone whos lost this week and to those who have struggled......put it in the past and start afresh..

sharon x

stupid cold

hi everyone i hope everyone has had a good week! i was doing ok till saturday when i came down with a cold. sat night i could no longer stick to plan as my appetite went and i just wanted the foods we shouldnt have! so for me it was 3lb on gutted ! but this will be off next week :D

STS yet again, this usually happens for a few weeks and then a good loss, so hopefully due a loss soon

5.5 lb for me last night so got my 1 st stone off and got slimmer of the week :) x

congrats! that's fab!

1lb off for me this week. I was a bit gutted it wasn;t more, but I haven't been perfect it is my * week so I can't complain too much.

Back