Wednesday Weighers

3.5lb off for me tonight wooohooo - sooo chuffed and won SOTW but forgot to pick up the fruit basket hahahaha - might all change after sunday with the chocolate i am gonna eat lol

got my 1 st :)

yeah! today i lost another 5 lb and i got my 1 st award :) im so thrilled its taken so long and ive finally got there !

i hope everyone else has done well x

2 LB off for me tonight and my Club 10!! Whoop Whoop!!!

8lb off tonight! - not as grand as it sounds as I missed group last week, so 8lb is the two week figure.

More importantly though, I smashed through my target and then some!

This amazes and shocks me as I had 4.5lb to go to reach target, and have gone 3.5lb below target:eek:

Steve

Aww well done everyone!

Amazing consider I was a bit naughty on the weekend- pizza and lots of wine! but 3lb off for me tonight :)

Am bridesmaid in a wedding saturday so it's a nice boost for then - though I am not expecting a loss next WI after the wedding and easter - given up chocolate for lent so think I deserve a chocolate treat!! Gonna be 100% apart from that tho to minimise the damage :)

i managed to put half a pound on this week, but thats because i went to a 50th birthday party and ate 4 cupcakes!! so to be expected.
will have to sort this out next week
congratulations to everyone who has done well this week,

sharon xx

3 lb off for me this week ! Really pleased !

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

1/2lb off this week, a bit disappointed as i have been 100 % and exercised loads. Never mind it is still a loss.

I lost 4lb at last weigh-in. Was really chuffed, as the week before I had maintained, and the week before that I had only lost a pound. I actually stuck to the plan 100% though, probably for the first time ever! I didn't feel deprived though as I am allowed 8 HEs a day and the full 15 syns as I am breast feeding!

Back