Wednesday Weighers

Well done Emily, you should be very proud - how have you found it? I also lost 4.5lbs in my first week too x

I weigh in tomorrow and am, for some strange reason, feeling quite nervous. Have had a few 'unhealthy' extras this week (it being Easter and all) so we will see!

Good luck everyone! Onwards and downwards! x

I've ruined this week but I'm determined to sort it for next week with a wheat and dairy free week next week :)

Ruth
X

Hi!

Can I join you?

I need to get my mo~jo back and get my buttttttttttttttt (its a large one!) into gear. I was wondering what day would be good to weigh (I do this from home) and decided that no point in putting it off any longer so I will weigh in tomorrow even though I have binged this last couple of days.

I'm prepared for a gain tomorrow but this will be the new baseline.... and the only (acceptable) way is down!

Have a good weigh in all

Judith & Pickle the wonder dog

natalierobertson said:
Hi trefoil, I find that cutting out dairy helps me too, do you just not have your hea when cutting it out? x

Yes I just won't have my hea but I'll have a substitute :) like rice/soya milk. I'm not cutting either out to lose weight but for my health as I haven't been well but it would help weight loss too!
However if u haven't done it before be careful because I did it for a week last year with no substitute and I made myself terribly I'll (dairy only) so my doctor told me to go back on it :) if you're thinking of it long term id speak to ur gp first or substitute it!!!

Ruth
X

Hello peeps, I'm new and this is my first weigh in. I have never done SW before and so far I'm having a great time.
I weigh in kilos but i'll also put the equivelant in pounds.
my 1st weeks loss is 3.4 kilo (7.5 lb ish) and I am really delighted.
Good luck to everyone else with your weigh-ins.:)

Last edited:
oh no

hi i have had a gain of 1lb this week which i dont understand as i have walked for miles this week! but this will be off next week ! and more :p

Back