Wednesday Weighers

Hello ladies!! Back from my jollies and first weigh in tonight!! Good god!! I wonder if they gave a gainer of the week award cos I think I'm gonna break some kinda SW record tonight lol!
Wanted to get back on plan when I got home Saturday but can't get motivated!! Hopefully tonight will shock me into gettin into gear n im going right back to basics!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just got back from sw. i lost 6.5lbs this week, only my second week too1 i got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month :-D

Wow that's fantastic, well done!! :D

1.5 off for me tonight :D

4.5lb on. Expected really but still x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2.5lbs off for me this week, pleased with that but wish the scales didn't first register 3lbs off.

It didn't download to the computer so I had to get back on the scales again and they read 2.5lbs off, feel like I've been diddled out of half a pound loss.

Good luck everyone weighing tonight

Congrats to those who have lost!

I only lost half this week, but I am happy with that as I was quite naughty this week, and half got me my stone award!

To those of you who have gained or STS, don't give up. I have had a couple of gains and STS a couple of times too, but I have now been doing it for 14 weeks and lost 14lbs, so I reckon an average of a lb a week is a good, steady, sustainable weight loss. :)

2 1/2 lbs off, so relieved as have been so good for past 4 weeks and sts for 2 wks lost 1/2lb last week. All the exercise is paying off and the scales are moving again.

1 on not bad as have struggled! Hoping everything is better this week I actually want to be able to eat!!!!

Ruth
X

Stayed the same this week, quite a relief really after Easter festivities!!! Lets get Friday's party out of the way and get back on plan!!!!!

Hi everyone, new to the forum (and slimming world really- 4th week this week!):wave_cry:

Lost 1 and a half this week! Was so pleased...I was so nervous when waiting in the que to be weighed (does anyone else hate that?!!). Hopefully can do the same next week, even with the extra long weekend! Well done to everyone else, especially seeing as though Easter has just past! All those temptations...grrr thank god theyre gone now!

K xx

Hey, well I have not been around for a while but I am glad to be back and on the weight loss wagon again........I just come back from holiday last week, went to Wednesday weigh in, and lost 3lbs, I was over the moon :) off I went again tonight after a pretty good week, and shocked myself...........I did.........5lbs off this week, i lost over 1/2 a stone in 2 weeks OMG, something i never thought i would or could do :)...........thats it i am on a roll now, onwards an upwards !!

Hi I'm new to SW and this forum, only recently started in the run up to holiday season:
Week 1 -5lb:D
Week 2 -1.5lb;)
Week 3 - 2lb;)
Week 4 + 1lb - very disheartened as I have still been good, however it must of been the wine over Easter!:cry:
I really want to be good thyis week but it's another difficult time over the bank hol celebrations!:love047:

Love this site though and hoping to take and share inspiration!

STS but that's what I thought as had good weekend but got slimmer of the month :) going for 3lb off next week ( i hope)

Back