Wednesday Weighers

well done everyone! as i'm not attending any SW classes I will be using the 'at home' thread from next weigh in. All the best for the coming week.
ffin.

Hi,

I lost 2.5lbs at my weigh in on Wednesday and I got slimmer of the week!

That means in my first two weeks I have lost 9.5lbs :)

Hi everyone, ive just joined slimming world, first weigh in is on wednesday.. Really nervous!! Ive tried to be really good but not very planned with a few things.. Oops!! Will update on wednesday with result :)

I have no idea what to expect tomorrow. If I stayed the same, I'll be happy. If I've gained, I'll not be so happy and if I've had a loss, I'd be very cheerful.

Sorry, but I'm just not fully in this at the moment. Have gone a little off plan by about 10 syns this week. The end of the world! LOL

I feel like I need to up my exercise, but everywhere I turn, they charge charge charge for stuff. I know walking is free. Maybe I should just get on with it and repair my bicycle. Arrrgh. What am I writing here, sorry to bore you.

I'm just at a point where yes, I want to lose another 2 stone (interim target = 14 stone 5 lbs), but I'm at an 8 stone loss now and I've had enough. But I still want to see my body transformed just this little edge more. I just don't want to put any effort into it. LOL

Last edited:
Hi guys!!
My first post in this thread - i'm a little dubious about weight in tonight, as had a bit of an off week, especially as i ended up eating a hurried but synful dinner last night before cinema!! Still, good luck to you all!! Look forward to congratulating and comiserating with you later!! (I'll be in the latter group!!)
Love and hugs xxx

Hi everyone.. Come back from my first weigh in -4.5lbs for me, sooooooo happy!! :D

Well done to all those with a loss!! Unfortunately, due to poor planning and bad judgement, I gained, as I'd predicted!! Put on 2.5, so am literally back at my start weight!! (14st 7.5)

Am using this positively though as a new start, and second chance!

So onwards and downwards for next week!!!

Have a good week!! Xxx

2lb off :) that's 2lb if the 4.5lb gain lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lost 2 lb this week! Really glad as I haven't been THAT good! I also got my bronze body magic.

It's nice as I've now got down into the low 12s!

I lst 4.5lbs this week which means I have got my 1 stone award!

I also got slimmer of the week :D

Tom_River said:
So, to my surprise I've lost a further 2 pounds tonight. Total loss now 8 stone 2 pounds. Another 26 pounds to go to my next interim target. Whoop, whoop.

Wow! :O 8st that's amazing Tom!! I bet we will be seeing you in the magazine soon lol! I keep casually leaving open my magazine at the stories about men's weight loss hoping my other half might be a bit more encouraged to be a bit stricter lol. I'd got him totally on board until the bank holiday and he started drinking beer and eating rubbish again. Wasn't too chuffed when he weighed himself and checked his bank balance lol

Wasn't too chuffed when he weighed himself and checked his bank balance lol

Not sure which I feel madder about.... the increasing weight or the money cr*p food costs. Nothing is cheap and even cheap food adds uop if you eat enough.... and as for that beer or cider..... its deadly! I'm trying to stay off the stuff.

Judith & Pickle

Had to skip weigh in was on way and son got taken to hospital so all halt he's ok just got home, so hoping that next week it's a good loss for the two weeks x well done to everyone who's lost x x

Had to skip weigh in was on way and son got taken to hospital so all halt he's ok just got home, so hoping that next week it's a good loss for the two weeks x well done to everyone who's lost x x

Glad to hear your boy is ok. Life has to come first!

Glad he is ok. Your son is more important than one weeks weigh in. And if you're absolutely desperate to go to group you could always check if there is one on another day in your area, couldn't you?

Back