Wednesday Weighers

Had to skip weigh in was on way and son got taken to hospital so all halt he's ok just got home, so hoping that next week it's a good loss for the two weeks x well done to everyone who's lost x x

Glad your Little 'Un came home OK. Now to take tender care of you for five. Do try keeping on track for the next week and you will be amazed come next weigh in.

Love and Light

Judith & Pickle

Wow! :O 8st that's amazing Tom!! I bet we will be seeing you in the magazine soon lol! I keep casually leaving open my magazine at the stories about men's weight loss hoping my other half might be a bit more encouraged to be a bit stricter lol. I'd got him totally on board until the bank holiday and he started drinking beer and eating rubbish again. Wasn't too chuffed when he weighed himself and checked his bank balance lol

Oh no! Well, hope he'll have that off next week. I'm trying to stay away from alcohol as much as I can. But I've never been a big drinker. So it's probably easier for me. Magazine? Well, I'll enter the Man of the Year competition and I want to win it to be honest. I mean £5000? Oh yes, please!

justjudith said:
Not sure which I feel madder about.... the increasing weight or the money cr*p food costs. Nothing is cheap and even cheap food adds uop if you eat enough.... and as for that beer or cider..... its deadly! I'm trying to stay off the stuff.

Judith & Pickle

I know! I think I do spend more on food now though but it goes further. I bought some little pots from tesco to grow lettuce and peppers in my windowsill lol hopefully save a bit of money.
He's deffo off the beer for awhile he says. After that many bank holidays and drinking days I should think so too lol.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tom_River said:
Oh no! Well, hope he'll have that off next week. I'm trying to stay away from alcohol as much as I can. But I've never been a big drinker. So it's probably easier for me. Magazine? Well, I'll enter the Man of the Year competition and I want to win it to be honest. I mean £5000? Oh yes, please!

Ooo good luck!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oopsie 2.5lbs on but after a very indulgent weekend, street party for Royal Wedding and my Dad's 70th Birthday celebrations over 2 days with 2 meals out incl puddings (my decision to have) I expected that. Lost 2.5lbs last week so back to where I was.

At least I went and got weighed, indulgence over, start again 2m and I WILL lose next week.

Well done to all the losers out there ?and for those who didn't see what they wanted on the scales this week, stick with it and good luck for this next week.

Oopsie 2.5lbs on but after a very indulgent weekend, street party for Royal Wedding and my Dad's 70th Birthday celebrations over 2 days with 2 meals out incl puddings (my decision to have) I expected that. Lost 2.5lbs last week so back to where I was.

At least I went and got weighed, indulgence over, start again 2m and I WILL lose next week.

Well done to all the losers out there ?and for those who didn't see what they wanted on the scales this week, stick with it and good luck for this next week.

I'm almost in exactly the same boat!! Put on 2.5 this week, so know how annoying it is - even though it's all my own fault!!!
Will pull it back for next week and have a great loss!!!!! xxx

MrsBurgundy said:
I'm almost in exactly the same boat!! Put on 2.5 this week, so know how annoying it is - even though it's all my own fault!!!
Will pull it back for next week and have a great loss!!!!! xxx

As long as overall our weight is coming down the odd blip and gain here and there won't hurt I'm sure, I'm still 1 stone 1lb down from when I started so in the grand scheme of things I'm still pleased!

You can do it, here's to losses next week!

Just got home from my first Wednesday weigh in - lost 2.5lbs which i am very chuffed with! :D

Hopefully next week will be another 2lbs and i will do a happy dance!

Congrats to all who have done well this week xx

+ ?

this week i have gained again (+2.5lbs) and now im sick of messing about. i am now making may the month that i loose every week!

Last edited:
gym bunny said:
this week i have gained again (+2.5lbs) and now im sick of messing about. i am now making may the month that i loose every week!

Well said!! I'll join you on that plan!! I've been up and down every week and I'm sick of it!!!

Today is the start of doing it properly!!! Xxx

Hi all, hope you dont mind me joining your wednesday weigh in group. I used to weigh in on a tuesday lunchtime but have changed jobs and now cant get to that group so have a found a wednesday night one. Not a good result for me 2.5lbs on this week, ive been off plan for around 2 weeks now, 1lb on last week so 3.5lbs on in total. Seem to be creeping up again so really need to reign it all in which I started doing on Tuesday so hoping for a good result next Wednesday! hope you are all ok xxx

Welcome to Wednesdays, and well done for realising the gain and doing something about it!!!
Good luck!! xxxxx

hey mrs burgundy im glad you have decided to join me in the lets not mess about wagon! ive been good since wednesday and im really pleased with myself! how are you doing ? and have you been good? x

I was having a few ups and downs, BUT...

I know this sounds obvious and a cliche, but I have gone back to keeping a food diary and recording EVERYTHING and I have also started to walk everywhere I can instead of taking the car, and I have had a good few weeks!

gym bunny said:
hey mrs burgundy im glad you have decided to join me in the lets not mess about wagon! ive been good since wednesday and im really pleased with myself! how are you doing ? and have you been good? x

Gym bunny!! I've been great this week actually!! The only unaccounted syn this week was from an extra poppadom this evening, but shall have less sins tomorrow to balance it!

Also trying to do more exercise and generally walk more the last few days, so looking forward to weigh in day now!!!

Well done on having a good week too!! Feels good doesn't it?!?

Love and hugs xxxx

hey it does feel great to be good for once!:D hopefully this week i will be having about 80 syns but i have done so much running and walking etc that hopefully i will get my 3.5 lbs off for my last 2 week gains! ive just ordered the 30 day shred and the 6 week abs work outs by jillian michaels from the biggest loser. im hoping i will do these when i carnt get out walking with my son or i carnt get to the gym! im glad i have got through the weekend so now only 2 more days to go! how have you been getting on ? and i hope you have had a great weekend. x

I've ordered the 30 day shred DVD too!! Hopefully it will arrive today!! I've Bren trying to fer back on the wii fit all weekend, bit my 3 yr old has just got some new sonic game, and it's near impossible to prise the control from his hands!!

Did go for a swim though, and been power walking everywhere, and have been 100% almost every day (except fri) so I'm hoping for a loss this Wednesday!! I "started over" last week as I'd been up and down every week and ended up the same weight I started, so hoping for a good loss! Although started * yesterday (nice surprise!) so hoping it won't affect it too much!!

What have you got planned for the next few days exercise wise?! I keep meaning to write up a plan...will be my task for the morning I think!!!

Love and hugs
Xxxxxx

My 30 day shred dvd has just come today! Can't do it though as I have patch tests on my back at the minute! Looking forward to it though!

Ruth
X

Back