Wednesday Weighers

What is a 30 day shred DVD? Xx

My 30 day shred dvd has just come today! Can't do it though as I have patch tests on my back at the minute! Looking forward to it though!

Ruth
X

Hey Ruth

Not entirely sure what a patch test is - but hope all goes well, and let us know when you start - i'm eager to see how everyone else gets on (and may need the support when i'm crawling around the living room in a wheezing mess afterwards!! Hahahaha!!!) :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Waiting in anticipation for what the scales say tomorrow, went off track for 3 days :d'oh: and have pulled out all the stops in the last 4 days, 100% to plan and have done more exercise than usual.

Its *star* week for me and that usually temporarily hijacks some of my loss so am keeping that in mind, I guess taking all things into consideration my minimum expectation will be a STS, any loss however small would be fab :worthy: in less than 24 hours I'll know :fingerscrossed:

I started the shred a couple of months ago but due to an ankle injury had to stop (couldn't do all those star jumps and other jumping around exercises at the beginning) a few friends swear by it and as its so short it was quite easy to fit a shred into my day. I will pick it back up when my ankle is better - good luck all.

I'm quite concerned about tomorrow- I just feel heavy if you know what I mean?

I've been really good generally I just don't feel like I've lost :-(

We will see tomorrow I guess!

lol I'm so screwed, this is my first week but I won't have mad losses like everyone else because I've been studying all week.

I've tried to stick to it as best I can, I just haven't been measuring properly. I'm going to the gym in the morning before my weigh-in, though. Hopefully I won't have put on! :eek:

I've ordered the 30 day shred DVD too!! Hopefully it will arrive today!! I've Bren trying to fer back on the wii fit all weekend, bit my 3 yr old has just got some new sonic game, and it's near impossible to prise the control from his hands!!

Did go for a swim though, and been power walking everywhere, and have been 100% almost every day (except fri) so I'm hoping for a loss this Wednesday!! I "started over" last week as I'd been up and down every week and ended up the same weight I started, so hoping for a good loss! Although started * yesterday (nice surprise!) so hoping it won't affect it too much!!

What have you got planned for the next few days exercise wise?! I keep meaning to write up a plan...will be my task for the morning I think!!!

Love and hugs
Xxxxxx
hi i have ordered the 30 day shred too! lol well this week ive been good ive had about 90 syns but worked my bum off in the gym plus i have a 11 month old so i just put him in his buggy and off i go i try to walk mostly and rarely use my car. try to plan my exercise but with having my little boy sometimes i find it hard. mostly i have to just jump at chances i get to go to the gym but i dont do too bad im mainly a danger to myself :p. well good luck foe weigh in mines at 10 this morning:wave_cry: good luck x

Ooh good luck to you too!!! I wish my weigh in was in the morning, I always feel lighter in the mornings!!! Haha!!!

Hope you get a great result today, in sure the gym has helped you loads!!!

Keep us updated!!!

Xxxxxx love and hugs xxxxx

gym bunny said:
hi i have ordered the 30 day shred too! lol well this week ive been good ive had about 90 syns but worked my bum off in the gym plus i have a 11 month old so i just put him in his buggy and off i go i try to walk mostly and rarely use my car. try to plan my exercise but with having my little boy sometimes i find it hard. mostly i have to just jump at chances i get to go to the gym but i dont do too bad im mainly a danger to myself :p. well good luck foe weigh in mines at 10 this morning:wave_cry: good luck x

What is the 30 day shred?

I hate Wednesday's I was dreading today I've been so good but I'm due on so I felt heavy and low and behold I've put on 1lb! So upset I'm starving today as well!!! Need a kick I'm not loosing much in months I've been then same until today :(

Baby-belle said:
I hate Wednesday's I was dreading today I've been so good but I'm due on so I felt heavy and low and behold I've put on 1lb! So upset I'm starving today as well!!! Need a kick I'm not loosing much in months I've been then same until today :(

Sorry to hear that you're feeling low Baby-belle :( I found that when I started to STS, it was helpful to look at people's food diaries and get some new ideas? Or find sone old pictures and get motivated by how far you've come?

I weighed in this morning and have been good this week (with the exception of one meal out for my anniversary with the o/h) but still only lost 3/4lb. I think it depends a lot on how you feel on the day, I'm really bloated as I think I ate a dodgy yogurt last night!

Good luck for next weeks weigh in, don't be too hard on yourself :)

Charlie xx

What is the 30 day shred?

Its a workout DVD by Jillian Michaels!! Can get it on amazon for about £5.
It's a daily 20 minute workout. You do 10 days at Level 1, 10 days at Level 2 and 10 days at Level 3, byt which point you should have lost inches all over!!!

(That's the plan!!) xxxxxx

Aaah Baby-belle, i feel your pain. It's my totm as well, and i'm feeling rubbish - even though i've been 100% almost all week, i just feel bloated and fat.
I've stayed away from the scales so hoping it'll be a nice suprise, but won't be too shocked if i've STS, as depressing as that is!!!!

I'm also getting very sick and uninspired of fruit!! Been having ready made fruit pots (Melon, strawberrys, grapes etc) but thoroughly sick of them now, to the point that i almost want to heave!! ALthough i'm still ok with bananas, but don't want to eat lots of them, as i've heard they're binding and full of "fat" or something (according to mum!) Goodness knows!?

Sorry to ramble on - just feeling uninpsired today, even though trying to stick with SS foods!!

Hope you have a better week babybelle!!

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

MrsBurgundy said:
Aaah Baby-belle, i feel your pain. It's my totm as well, and i'm feeling rubbish - even though i've been 100% almost all week, i just feel bloated and fat.
I've stayed away from the scales so hoping it'll be a nice suprise, but won't be too shocked if i've STS, as depressing as that is!!!!

I'm also getting very sick and uninspired of fruit!! Been having ready made fruit pots (Melon, strawberrys, grapes etc) but thoroughly sick of them now, to the point that i almost want to heave!! ALthough i'm still ok with bananas, but don't want to eat lots of them, as i've heard they're binding and full of "fat" or something (according to mum!) Goodness knows!?

Sorry to ramble on - just feeling uninpsired today, even though trying to stick with SS foods!!

Hope you have a better week babybelle!!

Love and hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks it's good to hear I'm not alone it's just frustrating I know I'm a traitor but I'm considering going to ww to see if it gives me that boost as that is more portion controlled it might help! Worth a try

my roll starts here!

ive lost 2 and a half this week :) i would love the same again next week to get into the 12's :D

Thanks it's good to hear I'm not alone it's just frustrating I know I'm a traitor but I'm considering going to ww to see if it gives me that boost as that is more portion controlled it might help! Worth a try

I've done WW several times, and got utterly resentful at having to weight everything out - there just weren't enough hours in the day for me!! I far prefer the flexibility of SW!!!
Whichever you do, Good luck and keep us posted!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ive lost 2 and a half this week :) i would love the same again next week to get into the 12's :D

WAHEY!!!!! :thankyouthankyou:
Glad you had a good week hon!! xxxxx

4lbs off on my first week at Slimming World *squee!* :D Second highest loss in the group!

Oscaria said:
4lbs off on my first week at Slimming World *squee!* :D Second highest loss in the group!

Well done! Fab news :)

Ruth
X

Back