Wednesday Weighers

carbs4ever said:
Just stick to plan 100% that's all we can do. I am taking the advice of others and not being scared to use my syns. Aiming for 80 over the week. Usually am so worried of a gain I only have 50-60. Fingers crossed

I know what you mean! It almost becomes difficult to use them lol. :)

Dreading WI tomorrow, haven't been able to stick to plan all week cuz I've been craving and eating all the wrong things (by choice) had a sneaky weigh this morning and was mortified but not surprised to see a 3.5lb gain so annoyed with myself after my fab week last week!

Oh well, I will go and take the shame, draw a line under it and start afresh from tomorrow.

Good luck everyone

AwaywitheFairies said:
Dreading WI tomorrow, haven't been able to stick to plan all week cuz I've been craving and eating all the wrong things (by choice) had a sneaky weigh this morning and was mortified but not surprised to see a 3.5lb gain so annoyed with myself after my fab week last week!

Oh well, I will go and take the shame, draw a line under it and start afresh from tomorrow.

Good luck everyone

Oh no poor you, mind you as long as you know where you went wrong it's more manageable - well almost. Who knows it might not be so bad in the morning, your body might get rid of some of it over night (fingers crossed for you) x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

See, i have tryed to aviod the scales, they give everyone a diffrent weight from the sw ones!
Excited to see how i have done but also nervous!

Been swimming once this week and did 18 lengths in 3/4 of a hour and tommrow i am going to water arobics!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

My first WI tomorrow, so a bit nervous! Hoping for a big loss having stuck to plan all week, despite a disappointing sneaky peak last night.

Charmel said:
My first WI tomorrow, so a bit nervous! Hoping for a big loss having stuck to plan all week, despite a disappointing sneaky peak last night.

Good luck

Charmel said:

Fingers crossed for you, I only did 2lb my first week which I was really disappointed with, but it was totm, the next week I did 4, so stick with it, hope all goes well x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hi all, got a question (may be a bit stupid....) do you all start a new week of diet/syns on a Thursday after weighin or is Wed day 1?

I weigh in at home on a weds morning, so I count weds as day 1. But my friend resets the day after weigh in.

Only lost 1/4lb this week, but I've definitely gained some muscle from Pilates so I'm hoping it's that!

Good luck to the other Wednesday weighers!

charliemm said:
I weigh in at home on a weds morning, so I count weds as day 1. But my friend resets the day after weigh in.

Only lost 1/4lb this week, but I've definitely gained some muscle from Pilates so I'm hoping it's that!

Good luck to the other Wednesday weighers!

Thanks for the reply, altho I plan to be good today anyway as weighin isn't till 5:30 at the gym I think I may take tomorrow as day 1 of week as I feel like I need to see the scales good or bad to kick off the next week

carbs4ever said:
Thanks for the reply, altho I plan to be good today anyway as weighin isn't till 5:30 at the gym I think I may take tomorrow as day 1 of week as I feel like I need to see the scales good or bad to kick off the next week

Sounds like a good idea :) good luck for weigh in!

carbs4ever said:
Hi all, got a question (may be a bit stupid....) do you all start a new week of diet/syns on a Thursday after weighin or is Wed day 1?

I'm terrible for doing this. I fill my diary in up until weigh in Wednesday night at 7pm and then start again Thursday morning I never count my Wednesday weigh in treat!! Clearly I am not the best example lol, maybe if I didn't do this id gave bigger losses lol but I don't have treats on the weekend really so I feel it evens out x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

good luck today ladies. Had a little whoopsie and drank the whole bottle of rose instead of the intended one glass last night so this weeks hard work will have gone down the pan!!

See, i have tryed to aviod the scales, they give everyone a diffrent weight from the sw ones!
Excited to see how i have done but also nervous!

Been swimming once this week and did 18 lengths in 3/4 of a hour and tommrow i am going to water arobics!

Good luck tomorrow everyone!

I wonder if they calibrate the scales to take off weight for clothes like on the wii fit as last week i weighed two pounds more on my scales than theirs!

Goodluck everyone who still have to weigh-in.
Well done to everyone who lost:)
For the people who have gained, dont give up and keep going!:D
Hope i get my half stone award tonight

I wonder if they calibrate the scales to take off weight for clothes like on the wii fit as last week i weighed two pounds more on my scales than theirs!

Maybe, its just silly, they weigh me heavier and my mum lighter...strange, tbh i think its just my scales!

Im gutted as i wasn't able to go to water aerobics as im not a member of the baths (you never had to be a member)
However, i did do 16 lengths in 30 mins would of liked to do more but it went to womans only.

Back