Wednesday Weighers

well done everybody,,1lb off for me tonight,i was hoping for more but i got my totm today so i feel like pants lol! i know ill lose more next week :)) x

Well done everybody. Another 3 and half this week so got my half stone award in two weeks, super chuffed!!!

Well done everyone. I'm equally delighted and relieved that having reached target, I put 9.5lb on over 2 weeks in Florida!!:eek:

In the first week back have managed to shift 6 of them and back in my target range!

Happy days:)

Steve

Well done everyone. I'm equally delighted and relieved that having reached target, I put 9.5lb on over 2 weeks in Florida!!:eek:

In the first week back have managed to shift 6 of them and back in my target range!

Happy days:)

Steve

Well done! just steer clear of florida from now on! :p:p

1lb this week. X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well after reading everyone fabulous losses I am about to chenge it all!!!
I gain half a pound this week but I am actually very happy that it was not more!!
Spent a lovely weekend in Sussex attending my goddaughters wedding.
Can you believe the wedding cake was actually made of cheese!! 5 circles of different types of cheese which I am afraid is a weakness of mine.
Still maintaining my 2 stone loss though!!!

O I had a gain of half a pound damn it must have been the alcohol on saturday because I have been good with food! damn I have challenged myself to lose 2 lbs next week before my holiday

Well done to everyone who lost weight this week.

I lost 3lbs so I am now 13st 10.5lbs. I also got slimmer of the month :)

I lost 3lb this evening, I have 1/2 a pound to go to my 1 stone shiny. I really am proud of myself. I only started SW on the 4th of this month, I have never tried it before and I cannot believe how easy to understand it all is. I might have to go under the knife in a couple of months, I know the bigger your BMI, the more anasthetic they give you and I react badly, so I really need to lose another couple of stone to ensure I don't need much.
The lovely people and information on this site has given me the strength to stick to the plan without straying. Have come very close, but tonights weigh in has spurred me on for another 7 days. Thanks for allowing me to share. :)

1lb off for me this week - I know it's a loss and a step in the right direction but I am so disappointed when i think about all the exercise I have done this week. My weight loss has slowed right down and it's hard to keep my chin up when others in group ate rubbish all week and still managed a 3lb loss. :(

natalierobertson said:
1lb off for me this week - I know it's a loss and a step in the right direction but I am so disappointed when i think about all the exercise I have done this week. My weight loss has slowed right down and it's hard to keep my chin up when others in group ate rubbish all week and still managed a 3lb loss. :(

I know what you mean, I have come to accept that mine will be a slow and steady weight loss and a journey that I will not only enjoy but want to continue in the long run. Not really sure how else I can speed mine up lol. I am trying to focus on super speedy and also water :) however if you find a secret please share it :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well my scales are wrong, i lost 2 1/2 which im pleased with,
still feeling a bit bloated so hopefully that will pass!

A little worried as my mum has ate mostly the same as me, and has put 1 pound on, she ended up leaving class very sad (not staying after wi) and getting into bed and wont talk to anyone, she said shes not doing the diet no more, hopefully shes just tired and stressed from work and will see sence in the morning. She is also threatening to join the cambridge diet which i really hope she doesnt as she has been there done it and worn the tshirt.

But im happy with my 2 1/2 loss!

Well done everyone on there losses too!

Trango said:
I know what you mean, I have come to accept that mine will be a slow and steady weight loss and a journey that I will not only enjoy but want to continue in the long run. Not really sure how else I can speed mine up lol. I am trying to focus on super speedy and also water :) however if you find a secret please share it :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

It's just disheartening, perhaps I'm expecting too much and setting my standards of myself too high. I honestly think that exercise slows my weight loss. I have done zumba classes, aerobics classes, spinning classes, gym sessions and went running 3 times for half an hour. So annoying!!! Sorry, I'm usually a positive person and here I am whinging! x x x

0.5 off for me, I know it's still a loss but after a STS I was hoping for more :-(

Plan this week - superspeedy superfree as much as poss and 3 litres of water a day

2lbs off for me this week. Really pleased as it felt like nothing even though I'd been good. Total loss is now 6lbs over 4 weeks so am pleased :)

It's just disheartening, perhaps I'm expecting too much and setting my standards of myself too high. I honestly think that exercise slows my weight loss. I have done zumba classes, aerobics classes, spinning classes, gym sessions and went running 3 times for half an hour. So annoying!!! Sorry, I'm usually a positive person and here I am whinging! x x x

it could be possible that with all the exercise your not eating enough now so your bodys clinging to your reserves. Are you using minimal syns each week etc? If so maybe try upping them for a weekto see how that goes?

Back