Wednesday Weighers

Hi all, 1.5lbs off for me this week! yay! so happy! good luck/congrats all xxxx

Just 1lb off for me, but it's better than nothing!! Well done on all your fab losses!! Lets have a fantastic super speed week!
Love and hugs xxxx

Weighed back last night after two weeks holidays , so basically three weeks . and lord I nearly died up 7.5lbs , I know it had to be expected , but it just seemed like such a shock to be honest

Has anyone any tips to get me hugely back on track , I joined the end of March and was just about to hit my 1st stone off

Id really appreciate any advice

Lost 2 pounds last night and was mucho pleased!!

RE losing the 7lbs you put on over your holiday- scan bran and lots of water. Plenty of superfree foods and you'll get it off in a few weeks! Xx

Only been at slimming world for 3 weeks and I got my half stone award last night! 7 and a half lbs. So pleased!

Bobsledwheels said:
Lost 2 pounds last night and was mucho pleased!!

RE losing the 7lbs you put on over your holiday- scan bran and lots of water. Plenty of superfree foods and you'll get it off in a few weeks! Xx

Does scanbran really work? I've never tried it, I have ryvitas.....same idea?

carbs4ever said:
Does scanbran really work? I've never tried it, I have ryvitas.....same idea?

I strongly believe it works. And I love em with nutella on for 2 syns. Ryvitas aren't the same idea really as they haven't got as much fibre in them. Someone in my class says allbran works as well tho x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

jennyc_uk said:
I strongly believe it works. And I love em with nutella on for 2 syns. Ryvitas aren't the same idea really as they haven't got as much fibre in them. Someone in my class says allbran works as well tho x

Thanks jennyc

I'm going to give them a try this week, nuttella sounds good :) do you have a couple everyday? (sorry for all the questions but really want a good loss this week)

carbs4ever said:
Thanks jennyc

I'm going to give them a try this week, nuttella sounds good :) do you have a couple everyday? (sorry for all the questions but really want a good loss this week)

You can have 5 as your HEB but tbh it gets expensive as you only get 10 per packet. In the week I have perhaps one or two as syns (they are a syn each) usually before I go to the gym as the nutella just gives me a boost as I don't eat my evening meal until after. On the weekends usually split my HEB and have one slice of toast with a SW fry up and 2 scan as the other half. It's up to you how you do it really. I recommended drinking a fair among of water with them tho, one to help em go down that bit easier as they are quite dry and two to help em do their job and flush out your system. I tend to avoid bananas if I'm having scan bran (no more than 1 a day) as bananas are a binder and scan bran is the complete opposite lol but I know other people who have scan topped with banana lol x

jennyc_uk said:
You can have 5 as your HEB but tbh it gets expensive as you only get 10 per packet. In the week I have perhaps one or two as syns (they are a syn each) usually before I go to the gym as the nutella just gives me a boost as I don't eat my evening meal until after. On the weekends usually split my HEB and have one slice of toast with a SW fry up and 2 scan as the other half. It's up to you how you do it really. I recommended drinking a fair among of water with them tho, one to help em go down that bit easier as they are quite dry and two to help em do their job and flush out your system. I tend to avoid bananas if I'm having scan bran (no more than 1 a day) as bananas are a binder and scan bran is the complete opposite lol but I know other people who have scan topped with banana lol x

Great, thanks again. Don't know if I'm scared or excited lol. I am going to pick some up from h&b and try and have 1 a day as syns with my 2 litres of water mission :)

I've just had a look and nuttela is 4 syns per table spoon - so do you manage to mask the scan flavour with half a tbsp?

carbs4ever said:
I've just had a look and nuttela is 4 syns per table spoon - so do you manage to mask the scan flavour with half a tbsp?

Yep pretty much, well not mask it as such lol. All the nutella does it make it a bit moister. A tblsp is quite a lot you know, the large spoon you would normally eat your cereal with is a dessert spoon and smaller than a tblsp, so half does go quite a way x

Back