Wednesday Weighers

Murlur said:
Weighed back last night after two weeks holidays , so basically three weeks . and lord I nearly died up 7.5lbs , I know it had to be expected , but it just seemed like such a shock to be honest

Has anyone any tips to get me hugely back on track , I joined the end of March and was just about to hit my 1st stone off

Id really appreciate any advice

Hiya

Just stick to the plan you're still half a stone down on where you started, don't be too hard on yourself, you did it before and can do it again and we're all allowed a holiday. Good luck.

Ok so braved it and went to weigh in last Wednesday and the damage was 5.5lbs on!! That's what I get for coming off plan and stuffing my face with complete rubbish all week.

I've been better this week so hoping to see a loss although it won't be huge but it'll be in the right direction.

Was only 2lbs off my stone and a half award too, could kick myself now as my total loss is 13.5 lbs, feel like I should peel that stone sticker from my book grrr

Only 7 weeks until my holiday so I have got to pull my finger out big time.

At 16 st 1 pound since last Wednesday. (Put 1lbs on, not sure where from.)

Have added lots of body magic (used the new bycicle on off road and on road adventures and walking) and stayed 100 % since then.

So I hope I'll be in the 15 st area this coming Wednesday. But really I want the remaining 41 pounds off asap. I just want to reach my goal or at least my new interim of 14 stone 5 lbs asap. :cry: (winch, winch)

ooo weigh in tomorrow people, anybody nervous I am its my last weigh in before I go on holiday, so really want a good weight loss this week. Good luck to everyone.

Yep me as I had a big night out on Sunday first one since doing SW. I also realised that I've been trying to get my 1.5st award for 2 months now and I'm not confident I've lost the 1.5lb needed this week to get it. Feeling very disheartened these days x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm nervous now as just ate 5 oatcakes and realised they are 2 syns each, should really work this out before! I'm out for sushi tonight as well but I will be as healthy as possible and tips on what to have

glad I am not the only one thats nervous then, well good luck all cant wait to see all the weight losses tomorrow!

I'm really nervous too- the wii says I haven't lost anything and I only need to lose a pound to get my first stickie! Don't feel like I've managed it though.

I had to go to weigh in last night as I am working tonight, another two pounds so thats nine pounds off in three weeks!
Strangely my stomach and chest dont appear to have changed at all where which is where all the fats lurking :(

Last edited:
0.5 pound on, my body seems to like 10.3 :-( I mean I was off diet on Sunday but 100% the rest of the week, loads of superfree and kept syns really low to compensate for Sunday. I am going to give EE a try this week from tomorrow

Another weigh, another loss that is a complete surprise to me :crazy:

I didn't go over my syns this week but I didn't have any zero days either and did less exercise than last week but still lost 3lbs get in !!

I'm well chuffed :D

no weigh in for me this week ladies and gents,ive got the flu :((((( cant wait to get a normal appetite back for a nice loss next week,well done to all and good luck to all going to weigh in 2nite! xx

Well I lost a pound this week. Really chuffed though cus it was my boyfriends birthday at the weekend so I ate and drank far too much!!

Good luck to everyone still to weigh in!

Back