Wednesday Weighers

Lost a 1lb this week!!! So amazed, have had the worst week. Gonna be so good this week tho otherwise it will catch up with me!!!!

1.5 off this week

Really pleased this week 1.5 off so nearly to the 9.7 stone I would like to be.

Ive been having Green days with the odd EE day seem s tobe working for me.

woohoo:D

STS for me this week = but happy with that considering how much i ate over the weekend!! :(

-7lbs ... first weigh in... very pleased as eaten out twice, stuck to green choices and have eaten loads...total convert!

after a not so "good" week with being out at the weekend & a work lucnh outing I still managed to shift a lb! so that's no -16lb and counting :D

-0.5lb...not loads, but i have been a little slack, not mesuring my b choice when having ceral so back at it and mesuring from now!

but a loss is better than a gain!

just the half pound off but it is the most important half pound as I sit proudly (and a little smugly) at target after 2 weeks in Florida and gaining 9.5lb two weeks after I get back and am where I need to be:D

I lost 3.5lbs this week :)

I reached club 10 today, now I need to work out what my next mini target is.

1lb on :( well done to all those who lost.
I am on it 100% this week no more messing about!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For anybody feeling disheartened with a half a pound loss it takes burning 3500 calories to lose one pound of fat over a week. So if you lost half a pound this week you burnt 1750 calories more than you took in which is a whole days food roughly so well done!!!

I got my 1 stone shiny shiny today, and my daughter got her 1/2 stone shiny, I am proud of myself and very proud of her, to boot, she won the first raffle prize and I won the second, so we had a brilliant evening. I cannot express enough how this board has helped me keep focused, I really feel like I am getting a little bit of "old me" back and I am getting to have fun with my grand- daughters like I never imagined I would. :)

Ashamed to say I bottled out of weigh in last night, knew I'd be looking at a small gain <1lb but couldn't face it after the big gain last week.

Not the best way and I know you are encouraged to go and weigh whatever but this time I think in a strange way that it will keep me on track rather than make me feel a failure and give up - reverse psychology lol!

I'm back on track and focussed so ready to join you 'losers' for next weigh in Wednesday.

Well done on all your losses you're doing fab :)

carbs4ever said:
0.5 pound on, my body seems to like 10.3 :-( I mean I was off diet on Sunday but 100% the rest of the week, loads of superfree and kept syns really low to compensate for Sunday. I am going to give EE a try this week from tomorrow

Also...on EE does it need to be 1/3 superfree at each meal or can it be throughout the day, like have jacket pot with beans for lunch then fruit after or would you have to have salad with the jacket?

Also...on EE does it need to be 1/3 superfree at each meal or can it be throughout the day, like have jacket pot with beans for lunch then fruit after or would you have to have salad with the jacket?

Why not have a jacket potato with beans & a side salad? ;)

Back