Wednesday Weighers

1/2lb on for me this week :( not happy as i was doing so well! Grr! x

I SS last week, but lost 1.5lbs this week, which makes 5.5lbs in the 4 weeks I've been doing SW. It also took me under the 14st mark which was nice to see on the scales! Am going to push hard this week for a 1.5 loss and then I get my half stone sticker!

I lost a pound last night and got my stone award yay! that was my goal before i go on holiday and i did it so happy know to go on holiday and to come back and probably put it all back on. lol

natalierobertson said:
I lost 1 1/2 yesterday - weight loss has really slowed down, my consultant said I should try success express - has any had any luck with that?

x

1.5lb is good I wouldn't see that as slowing down really so I'm surprised your C has mentioned it, ours doesn't like you to use SE or FF unless your really really static.
I was going to do SE but didn't as I followed the general idea of it the week before and lost 4lb. SE involves you having 2/3 superfree and all your snacks being superfree foods or syns (ie not mullerlights etc) try upping your superfree foods on your plate and see if that works. (sorry I'm assuming your doing EE)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bring on next Wednesday. I'm expecting a gain or STS after tonight. I'm a volunteer youth worker and we're having a 'stay awake'. And unfortunately, youth don't really eat healthy. So far I had ice cream, marshmellows, squirty cream, bisquits, small sweets and chocolate. All in moderation, but I've stopped counting syns. Damage control will be 5 syn free days and lots of cycling .... Aaaah. But I've not been this 'naughty' since I started SW in October 2010 (losing weight since 03/2009, but SW since 10/2010). So I don't care tonight.

Last edited:
Bring on next Wednesday. I'm expecting a gain or STS after tonight. I'm a volunteer youth worker and we're having a 'stay awake'. And unfortunately, youth don't really eat healthy. So far I had ice cream, marshmellows, squirty cream, bisquits, small sweets and chocolate. All in moderation, but I've stopped counting syns. Damage control will be 5 syn free days and lots of cycling .... Aaaah. But I've not been this 'naughty' since I started SW in October 2010. So I don't care tonight.

I feel your pain doing similar job role with young adults with disabilities. Also uni student. Fine till started back full time for summer. Too many treats and very long hours. 24 shift, hello food!

Last edited:
Only just found this thread. I'm new to this site but not so new to SW. Joined in september 2010 but although I had great success at the beginning, I ended up putting most of my weight back on. Anyway, I've been back on track for the last two weeks and lost 1.5lbs last week and 4lbs the week before so 10.5lbs down in total, but got a looooooooooooooong way to go.

Looking forward to chatting more

Was away camping for the week with no Internet OMG! Anyway weighed in at another group and lost another 1 1/2lb :) have done loads of body magic all week so really hoping to get another good loss this week. Well done to all who have lost and keep striding in the right direction for those who gained, together we can do it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Was away camping for the week with no Internet OMG! Anyway weighed in at another group and lost another 1 1/2lb :) have done loads of body magic all week so really hoping to get another good loss this week. Well done to all who have lost and keep striding in the right direction for those who gained, together we can do it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Oh my god no face book or minimins for a week, thats mental torture!!

Not been on here for about 5 weeks have been to hell and back ( got pregnant, lost baby got pregnant again and lost again all in 5 weeks) so not really been following sw but got brave this week and said time to go back to group ( who have been really supportive ) and wait to see the big gain but to my surprise I have only gained 1lb so was really glad and hoping for a loss this week to get back on track x

I am a Wednesday weigher but this week went to a club on Thursday. I was on holiday in Middleton-on-sea and went the their meeting. I was amazed that I stayed the same this week! we were self catering which in my book means I DO NOT COOK ALL WEEK!!! Mostly pub dinners and lots of drinkies! Better be careful now I'm back!!!

I am a Wednesday weigher but this week went to a club on Thursday. I was on holiday in Middleton-on-sea and went the their meeting. I was amazed that I stayed the same this week! we were self catering which in my book means I DO NOT COOK ALL WEEK!!! Mostly pub dinners and lots of drinkies! Better be careful now I'm back!!!

Well done on sts whilst on holiday, and also well done for going to class while on holiday. Good luck for your weigh in this week.

Im at target but lost 2lb last week (getting ready for summer holiday) and also got SOTW!!!! was very surprised as have never won it before :))

Wii told me I stayed the same when I weighed myself after lunch today. Usually don't weigh myself before the actual weigh in day. But I wanted to check after the naughty Friday night. Much can't go wrong until Wednesday. No money and only eggs, pasta, rice and mushrooms left in cupboards and fridge.

Hi Tom :)

Is your wii normally accurate? I find ours to be a bit temperamental... It says that I've lost seven pounds, but the SW scales say I've only lost four! And for my husband, he always appears to have gained weight on our sneaky mid week wii weigh ins, when actually he has lost every week!

Hopefully you'll be ok when you WI on Wednesday

Charmel :)

Back