Wednesday Weighers

Wen I sneakily weigh myself my scales at home usually say 2lbs more but I know that now so just think whatever it says is really 2lbs less. :)

Wii told me I stayed the same when I weighed myself after lunch today. Usually don't weigh myself before the actual weigh in day. But I wanted to check after the naughty Friday night. Much can't go wrong until Wednesday. No money and only eggs, pasta, rice and mushrooms left in cupboards and fridge.
Keep at it Tom, your food that's left is all good anyway, who needs money lol. Good luck for Wed x

I'm hoping to have a loss even if it's small been very good and even started a food diary yesterday to see if it helps maybe people could keep an eye and see if I'm going wrong, I've been to the gym two days now and rode my bike there and back so fingers crossed! Good luck tomo every one will update in the morning! I have 3 12 hour shifts as of tomorrow so hoping I don't snack!

I'm nervous about weigh in tomorrow. I had a day off plan on friday as it was my hubby's birthday and we had dominos pizza, ice cream, crisps, chocolate cake etc so i'm really not expecting a loss but I have been good the other 6 days so fingers crossed I've not gained too much.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

Dreading weigh in tomorrow have not been for 3 weeks (2 weeks away all inclusive so overindulged quite a lot). Think i may have gained about 10lbs, oh well i guess the hardest bit will be to go and get weighed and i am sure i can repair the damage over the coming weeks.
Good luck everyone for tomorrow.

kiz8888 said:
I'm nervous about weigh in tomorrow. I had a day off plan on friday as it was my hubby's birthday and we had dominos pizza, ice cream, crisps, chocolate cake etc so i'm really not expecting a loss but I have been good the other 6 days so fingers crossed I've not gained too much.

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow.

Good luck. I bet you'll be fine if you have been good the rest of the time.

JoC said:
Dreading weigh in tomorrow have not been for 3 weeks (2 weeks away all inclusive so overindulged quite a lot). Think i may have gained about 10lbs, oh well i guess the hardest bit will be to go and get weighed and i am sure i can repair the damage over the coming weeks.
Good luck everyone for tomorrow.

I went on my honeymoon for 4 weeks and put on 5 pounds but that came off in 2 weeks. Don't worry. The main thing is ghat you came back to sort out any damage. I'm sure it won't be as bad as you think. Good luck x

Heads Up

Just to let you know....

I have joined Slimming World on~line and am going to change my weigh in day to a Friday ~ hence I am leaving you lovely people.

I think you all are doing brilliantly and I wish each and every one of you major success in all you do.

You deserve your dreams to come true as you are working hard to realsie them

Judith & PIckle the Wonder Dog

Just to let you know....

I have joined Slimming World on~line and am going to change my weigh in day to a Friday ~ hence I am leaving you lovely people.

I think you all are doing brilliantly and I wish each and every one of you major success in all you do.

You deserve your dreams to come true as you are working hard to realsie them

Judith & PIckle the Wonder Dog

Good Luck :)

Where there's a will..... said:
Just a question. What days do you start you new week. Do you start it weds morning or thurs after weigh in weds?

I personally start on the Wednesday otherwise your only following the plan for 6 days .....

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Where there's a will..... said:
Dreading weigh in this week though as have gad a really bad week!!!! :-(

Just realised I guess starting new week depends on what time you weigh in, I wi am hence I start the next week that day. If I weighed pm I would start the following day x

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow, fingers crossed we will all have success tomorrow :)

Back