Wednesday Weighers

4lb off this week! : ) not bad for a first week.

Put on half a pound last week so desperately hoping for a loss. Didn't have a fab day on Saturday or yesterday but not too bad the rest of the week. Plus am hoping I have lost at least 1.5lbs as if so I get my first sticker!

Is it odd that I both dread and look forward to weigh in?

put on last week aswell after 2 weeks off so hoping for a loss this week. have stuck to the plan 90% as had 1 off day.will find out later this morning.

Good luck to all who weigh in today.

I may as not tell you all as you can probably guess I stayed the same!!!! I'm starting red days today hope they make a difference! Just trying to get my head around it as I usually base my meals around potato or pasta help!

Well don't to everyone who has weighed in and good look to those who haven't. I have had a really bad week so am expecting a gain. Fingers crossed its not to bad.

Well I knew that was going to happen ! :sigh:

After getting the biggest loser award for last month I put on 3lb this week although I was off plan for 4 days as we were away :break_diet:

Oh well back on it now.

Here's to a super loss next week !:whip:

dirtydancing said:
lost 4lbs this week so so happy.

WOW well done you! You must be so pleased, what's your secret?

Another small step along the way, hey ho

Well another 1/2lb off, it's better than a kick in the teeth, but after eating loads of those fat free yoo yoghurts thinking they were free, a loss is good :)

Hope all goes well for those who wi tonight x

Back