Wednesday Weighers

Evening all - after a bit of a crappy week lost 1lb tonight so really chuffed and got my 2.5st shiney wooohooo x

1.5lbs off for me :) soooo happy as this is my first EE week and was a little skeptical at first

1/2lb off for me and I was quite good. Congrats to everyone who lost.

Same for me!! half a pound off!! That will do me very nicely thank you, after a week away at the south coast.

Oops 7 1/2lbs gain, have not been to weigh in for 3 weeks and have had 2 weeks of all inclusive in Menorca. Heres to getting back on track and hopefully a big loss next week.

Oops 7 1/2lbs gain, have not been to weigh in for 3 weeks and have had 2 weeks of all inclusive in Menorca. Heres to getting back on track and hopefully a big loss next week.

Whoops JoC!!! Bet you had a fabulous holiday!!! Nice to let your hair down sometimes. Now it time to 'put the hair grips in' and get back on track! Good Luck!

Yes it's good to let your hair down on holiday. 2 weeks all inclusive sounds ace. Was it good. I haven't been to menorca.

Whoops JoC!!! Bet you had a fabulous holiday!!! Nice to let your hair down sometimes. Now it time to 'put the hair grips in' and get back on track! Good Luck!

Thanks, youre not kidding, had a lovely time and decided as i have been dieting for about a year to just enjoy it. Now back on track with a vengeance. Already prepared my breakfast and lunch for tomorrow.

Yes it's good to let your hair down on holiday. 2 weeks all inclusive sounds ace. Was it good. I haven't been to menorca.

Really lovely, like Majorca but quieter, have not been abroad for 7 years so really made the most of it.

Tom_River said:
Half a pound off for me. Expected a STS, so I'm happy with that. No off on holiday to the land of cheap fruit and vegetables. GERMANY. Hahaha

An extreme way to lose weight lol, have a great time though :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I lost 3.5 lbs this evening, got my Club 10, and am 1lb off my 1 and half stone. I really am happy with how this is going, well done to all those that had a good week, and good luck for next week to those that had a disappointing week. :)

1.5lb off for me, happy with that as I've not had a 100% SW week but have done extra exercise to try and compensate.

Couldn't face weigh in last week so went AWOL and the week before a 5.5lb gain so feel like I'm sliwly getting back on track!

Big whoop to you all for those losses x

For those who STS or gained, stick with it, you can do it x

jenxy said:
I lost 3.5 lbs this evening, got my Club 10, and am 1lb off my 1 and half stone. I really am happy with how this is going, well done to all those that had a good week, and good luck for next week to those that had a disappointing week. :)

Seriously well done you :) I have 2 lb to lose to get my club 10 and than another 2 off for my 1 1/2 stone too, it is really exciting when you have two awards so close together ;)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back