Wednesday Weighers

AwaywitheFairies said:
1.5lb off for me, happy with that as I've not had a 100% SW week but have done extra exercise to try and compensate.

Couldn't face weigh in last week so went AWOL and the week before a 5.5lb gain so feel like I'm sliwly getting back on track!

Big whoop to you all for those losses x

For those who STS or gained, stick with it, you can do it x

Well done you for keeping at it :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Well done on your weight loss everyone!!!

Lost 1.5lbs this week. Pretty pleased with that after my day off plan on friday. Well done to all the other losers and keep up the good work.

Well folks i think my mindset may actually be changing! Found out yesterday passed degree in forensic psychobiology (if only lived in England would be finished but have to do fourth and final years for honours in Scotland) and didnt reach for celebratory wine,pear cider or cheesecake!

Well folks i think my mindset may actually be changing! Found out yesterday passed degree in forensic psychobiology (if only lived in England would be finished but have to do fourth and final years for honours in Scotland) and didnt reach for celebratory wine,pear cider or cheesecake!
Well done! - on both counts:cool:

icklekimmy said:

Well done fab achievements for you all round :)

Good luck all Wednesday weighers. Hope you have all been good this weekend.

I love weighing on a wednesday it seems to come around so fast. I also find it easy staying on plan during the week cause I'm busy at work. The weekend is a bit different but i try and keep busy to take my mind off things.

Just done Wii Zumba for 20 mins and drank lots of water.

Hows everyone else getting on this weekend? X

Hi catmonkey :)

I definitely find weekdays easier - too much temptation at weekends! Have had a nice couple of days out though, which has been nice, and has meant some extra walking!

Good luck all Wednesday weighers. Hope you have all been good this weekend.

I love weighing on a wednesday it seems to come around so fast. I also find it easy staying on plan during the week cause I'm busy at work. The weekend is a bit different but i try and keep busy to take my mind off things.

Just done Wii Zumba for 20 mins and drank lots of water.

Hows everyone else getting on this weekend? X

How good\easy to follow is zumba computer game? Think of getting it for kinect as too embarrassed to fall over my own feet in a class!

Hi icklekimmy. I have only been doing the 20 minute beginners one at the moment but I found it very easy to follow. There are a couple of moves that are more tricky but I improvise them. The main thong is that it's exercise and lots of fun. Not tried it on kinnect but I would recommend it on the Wii. I have never been to a class x

I have got a few exercise dvds including kettlebells one so easing myself in with them before i join a gym. Will maybe try zumba then! X

Zumba really appeals to me, mind you right now I couldn't imagine it, suffered for the last few days with toothache, feel a bit like a hamster this morning, dentist here I come - the upside is I haven't really eaten much so it could be good on Wednesday lol

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Downloaded the preview taster of zumba on my xbox and it was quite good. Think i will purchase that on payday monday along with this scary 30 day shred that lots of folk praise.

Back