Wednesday Weighers

Is that the jillian michaels DVD? I just looked on amazon it's £5.93 or something. Can someone please tell me if that's the right one? :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Is that the jillian michaels DVD? I just looked on amazon it's £5.93 or something. Can someone please tell me if that's the right one? :)

Thats the one! Seen whole threads dedicated to it. It seems pretty hardcore but results are apparently amazing. Am a bit scared to attempt it incase I do myself some damage!

icklekimmy said:
Thats the one! Seen whole threads dedicated to it. It seems pretty hardcore but results are apparently amazing. Am a bit scared to attempt it incase I do myself some damage!

Thanks yeah it does seem hardcore but think I might try it. Definetly looks worth the money!!!

Thanks yeah it does seem hardcore but think I might try it. Definetly looks worth the money!!!

Well if we are both not on here next week its cause we have done ourselves a mischief!

Also just noticed on your stats your height is down at 14 ft 1 so your bmi showing as six. not sure if you entered CM instead of IN?

Kim :p

Hi everyone :)

I've weighed in a day early as I am away tomorrow. It's good though!

Another 2lb off :)

That's 9lb in 4 weeks

good luck for tomorrow ladies. wednesday is my weigh day too, but as im not attending class right now and im preggo, il be weighing in spirit with you! fingers crossed for you all! x

icklekimmy said:
Well if we are both not on here next week its cause we have done ourselves a mischief!

Also just noticed on your stats your height is down at 14 ft 1 so your bmi showing as six. not sure if you entered CM instead of IN?

Kim :p

Yes did enter cm. Don't know the inches- need to work it out which is why I haven't bothered to change it yet. Lol :)

Good luck all, I have a work thing so can't weigh myself tomorrow but will on Thursday

put a lb on this week...
Not beating myself up about it. Wats happened, happened. I'll work extra hard this week!!

Lele
X

hey guys...another 3lbs off this week...only 1lb to go for my stone...wanted it this week but haven't been exactly 100% so i'll take the 3 happily! :) good luck, well done and think slim!

Good luck today everybody and hope you all get the numbers you want! I have work tonight so having to go meeting tomorrow night instead. Possibly a bit of wishful thinking that that extra day will allow me to lose 3lbs this week to get stone award!

1.5lbs on for me this week. Disappointed in myself but going to be super good this wk coming. well done to all the losers and good luck to all those still to weigh in.

Well done to everyone and good luck to those still to weigh in. I am really worried this week as I seem to hav lost my motivation abit but we will see what happens.

I WI at home on Wednesdays - one more pound off this morning which makes 13lbs in the 8 weeks since I started Slimming World 'properly'. Sometimes wish it could be quicker but so long as the numbers keep going down..... :)

I lost 2lbs tonight after gaining 2 1/2 last week on holidays. I am determined to stick to the plan this week and get blow 13st for the first time in three years.

perfect week....here we go...:)

Back