Wednesday Weighers

Absolutely awful- put on 3.5 lbs this week after 2.5lbs on last week! :-( have totally lost my motivation!! Any one got any tips?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

the tip for myself would be, don't go away for the weekend and eat in the pub! 3lbs on for me this week, hope to lose a good portion of that this week :)

A scary 6.5lb loss this week:eek: - have had to review my target and having reached and maintained it, have settled for a reduced target of 10st 5lb for a 100lb loss since beginning weightloss.

Means I have to start paying again:p

1 LB loss this week, very happy!!!

sts this week, not too worried as i had a wobble during the week. Now back on track and looking forward to a loss next week

1.5lb off for me tonight, disappointing as I've exercised more and tried quite hard this week so was hoping for more of a loss.

I lost the same last week and only stuck to plan for a day, oh well, must stick with it!

So happy, lost 3lb to get my stone and half award, won Slimmer Of The Week, and Slimmer Of The Month,
I really am finding it easy to stay focused , hope I can keep it up. :)

I lost 0.5lbs this week. Quite happy about it as I had an interesting food day on Saturday which involved lots of cheese, chips, chocolate, etc!

2lb for me this week. Just half a pound to go to get my 2 1/2 stone award. Well done to all who maintained/lost and let's hope we all have a good week on plan next week. I am finding it harder and harder but the thought of my hols spurs me on.

3lb off for me this week , planning a super free speed food week for another good loss next week I hope ( set overall goal weight today so want to get some of them lb off) total loss 1 st 3 lb in 10 weeks since start and 4 weeks on plan ( due to probs in earlier post) so hoping for 3 lb again next week x
Well done to everyone x

Absolutely awful- put on 3.5 lbs this week after 2.5lbs on last week! :-( have totally lost my motivation!! Any one got any tips?

Have you been doing anything radically different? Go right back to basics, lots of superfree, weigh healthy extrta and if exercising be totally hydrated. Also write everything down. First week i have not and bit worried after bit of stressful week have kidded myself on bout what i have been takking in. Will let you know.

Good luck this week x

Had to wi in the morning yesterday instead of the evening but MY 2 1/2 pound loss was a well deserved reward after a pretty much perfect week!
So currently planning my next couple of days food now so it can be completely perfect week!
Wish me luck guys!! God only know i'm gunna need seem to get in to a trend of eating well losing and then slipping the next week.

Good luck to everyone else i'll be back on here next week to see all o you lovelies wonderful weight losses!!

1.5lb on but I expected it after celebrating my birthday all weekend, and it was worth every single cake lol. FF this week x

jenxy said:
So happy, lost 3lb to get my stone and half award, won Slimmer Of The Week, and Slimmer Of The Month,
I really am finding it easy to stay focused , hope I can keep it up. :)

Yay, well done triple whammy!! Fantastic :)

Hi

I'm new on here and I've been trying slimming world for the last week. I'm not going to class due to funds but I'm having trouble sticking to my sins. I lost 3lbs but put them bk on!

Back