Wednesday Weighers

2 pounds off, if hadnt been naughty scoffing corona last night could have had that extra pound to get 1 stone shiney. This week no drink for me!

STS for me this week but was extra bad on sat so was expected

catmonkey said:
Good luck Wednesday weighers :)

You too catmonkey. I am really hoping for a 1lb loss at least to get my club10, However 3lb would be club10 and 1 1/2 stone :) however that would be a miracle. Doing zumba on the wii ATM just to try anything lol :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Day before weigh in

just wondering do you have any tips for menu a day before weigh in to maximise loss.Also do you do loads of exercise and have no syns?

im dreading WI tomorrow :'(
been slacking BIG TIME this week so I'm expecting a few lbs gain!
Need a good boot up the butt!!!
Off now for a power walk with the doggie b4 Zumba

Lele

I'm looking forward to weigh in tomoz if for no other reason than we having a taster night yum yum oh and hoping for a 2lb loss x good luck to all x

im dreading WI tomorrow :'(
been slacking BIG TIME this week so I'm expecting a few lbs gain!
Need a good boot up the butt!!!
Off now for a power walk with the doggie b4 Zumba

Lele

You and me both, i just cannot seem to get in the right head space. I am so determined to be get back on track. Good luck for tomorrow

Thanks JoC!
Need all the luck I can get. But what's the worst that can happen? Few pounds gain but will just work extra hard this week to make up for it. Determined to get back on track...

Thanks JoC!
Need all the luck I can get. But what's the worst that can happen? Few pounds gain but will just work extra hard this week to make up for it. Determined to get back on track...
Good for you, let me know how you get on tomorrow. I am also expecting a gain, but the hardest thing is facing the scales. Once we have done that we can move forward and start to lose again.

Kimmy b said:
I'm looking forward to weigh in tomoz if for no other reason than we having a taster night yum yum oh and hoping for a 2lb loss x good luck to all x

What are you taking in, we have one in the morning, am taking some spiced roasted chickpeas and scan bran cake

Trango said:
What are you taking in, we have one in the morning, am taking some spiced roasted chickpeas and scan bran cake

I've done a chicken rogan Josh 3 syns a serving and my strawberry mess (strawberry muller strawberries and meringue yummy ) 2.5 syns

Kimmy b said:
I've done a chicken rogan Josh 3 syns a serving and my strawberry mess (strawberry muller strawberries and meringue yummy ) 2.5 syns

Rogon Josh sounds good too. I like the strawberry mess too. Have a good one :)

We are having a taster night, I am doing low syn scotch eggs :)

got weigh in this a.m hve been on plan all week so hoping for a good loss today.

we also have a taster day today i am taking my syn free hummus and veg sticks,

Back