Wednesday Weighers

2.5lb off this week!!
was expecting a gain, but guess taking part in the Action Cancer 10 mile Moonlight Walk (in exactly 3 hours) on friday night counteracted any gain!
well chuffed! just finished a 30min jog, now off for a nice big bowl of fruit salad :D

Lele

WI at home this morning - sts - no more (or is it less?) than I deserve! :)

2.5lb off this week!!
was expecting a gain, but guess taking part in the Action Cancer 10 mile Moonlight Walk (in exactly 3 hours) on friday night counteracted any gain!
well chuffed! just finished a 30min jog, now off for a nice big bowl of fruit salad :D

Lele

way to go you :)

Hi, first time poster in here. Lost 4lb this week and got my 1.5 stone award. Was an angel all week and was determined to get that sticker. I have a lot to lose so those stickers mean a lot. Iv been at sw 16 weeks now and had a few weeks of only losing 1/2lb so made up with this week :)

Lost 2lbs this week which is a relief after a gain and then a maintain !

Been hard with various functions of the past couple of weeks but now I'm able to hit the ground running again !

My home scales are showing a 0.5 gain (which was expected as off plan for 4 days) real weigh-in at the gym. I am hoping that I can now concentrate on being 100% for the next 4 weeks :)

Hi everyone, newbie here my first weigh in today 4LB lost , it's a new class and only me stayed, so the area manager gave me slimmer of the week lol. Bless

Well done everyone xx

Half a pound off...not bad considering I took a wobbler and had a kebab, a chinese and a dominoes in the past three days! Must try harder!

Well done everyone - there have been a few big losses! And well done to the only person who stayed to class and got sotw!!!

half a pound for me this week ! Taking me to a weight loss of 30 lb!!!!!

Half a pound on for me this week. First gain since I started and well deserved.

It's a definite kick that I needed to get really focused again as I was getting very relaxed having lost nearly 2 stone easily.

Back