Wednesday Weighers

Week 5 for me this week - I had lost 3lb at weigh in last week, & I've had a good week all this week but have just stayed the same. I'm back on the scan bran & superspeed soup this week, so fingers crossed for a loss next week.

2.5lb off this week after a week of Fast Forward x

2lb off, only another 1 to lose after having a 3lb gain last week!

gain

hi everyone well done to everyone weighing i yesterday! i weighed in and gained 3lbs but im not letting it get to me as it was my sons first bday and just had to celebrate it :D it was a great day and i really enjoyed it. the 3 lb gain will be off next week!

Another 1 1/2 off for me, :D that takes me to 12.2 1/2 yippee. Another 1 1/2 off next week to get my 1 1/2 stone :) more than half way now to get to my target :)

Well done to everyone who lost, we did good :) keep at it those of you who sts and those who put on kick ass for next week :)

3lb again for me this week! Makin it 1stone 2lbs in 4 weeks...had 2meals out after weigh in so gonna try n eat mainly speedy free foods! Well done everyone and fingers crossed for next week!

2.5lb off this week!!
was expecting a gain, but guess taking part in the Action Cancer 10 mile Moonlight Walk (in exactly 3 hours) on friday night counteracted any gain!
well chuffed! just finished a 30min jog, now off for a nice big bowl of fruit salad :D

Lele

well done that is brilliant, i had a small gain 1 1/2lbs

Omg, feel dreadful, temperature and really sore throat :( help. For the first time I really just can't be bothered.

Not able to do my planned zumba session as i am aching so much, ill not through zumba lol

STS for me but after 4 days off plan I am very happy. Must have danced off all the cocktails :) aiming for 100% week and a loss before we hit July!

Hi Trango, have been trying the scan bran but to ease myself in am doing 2.5 a day and 2 liters of water so hoping for a loss on Wed. What bout you?

Back