Wednesday Weighers

carbs4ever said:
Hi Trango, have been trying the scan bran but to ease myself in am doing 2.5 a day and 2 liters of water so hoping for a loss on Wed. What bout you?

Sticking at ti thx, though have had a stinking cold this week so haven't really been doing much exercise. Been having an apple everyday just to see if the old wives tale could be true lol. :)

I'll be happy with anything off but would love a 2lb loss this week :D

Lele

I'm new here but also have my weigh in tomorrow - missed last week so am hoping for a loss. Only worried as am very pre-menstrual and also suffering from constipation so I think that might have an effect. Getting really fed up (possibly also caused by PMT) as the wedding isn't that far away (September 10th) and I just want to look my best... I only want to lose a stone but its that stone that has been with me for a year now (having lost 2 on weight watchers) - any words of encouragement would be really appreciated today

Good luck to you all though - I've been reading the boards (although this is really my first proper post) and you are inspiring!

I'm new here but also have my weigh in tomorrow - missed last week so am hoping for a loss. Only worried as am very pre-menstrual and also suffering from constipation so I think that might have an effect. Getting really fed up (possibly also caused by PMT) as the wedding isn't that far away (September 10th) and I just want to look my best... I only want to lose a stone but its that stone that has been with me for a year now (having lost 2 on weight watchers) - any words of encouragement would be really appreciated today

Good luck to you all though - I've been reading the boards (although this is really my first proper post) and you are inspiring!

You WILL do it :D

Don't put pressure on yourself, keep the wedding as incentive to keep you motivated. You have lots of time to lose a stone, if you keep at it there is no reason why you won't succeed.
Try drinking lots of water 2 litres and eating lots of FF foods to speed things along.

Just take one day at a time, if you have followed the plan, you will get there - honest :D

Thanks Trango - I know I just need to stick with it - I've booked myself on spin and zumba tonight pre weigh-in!! hopefully that'll help! Well done on your loss

bridetobeskinny, I am loving zumba but only on the wii atm, it's amazing when your abs ache and you have been dancing lol. Well, that's what I like to call it :D

I have been absent for the last few days as have fallen off the wagon. It always happens as I get close to a goal. Hopefully its not to bad and I can still sneak in a bit of a loss. Good luck to you all for tomorrow :)

Hi everyone,

I'm going to be a Wednesday weigher so thought I'd introduce myself. Tomorrow will be my first WI and I'm excited but a bit nervous. I've stuck at it 100% but tbh have found it quite easy, not felt too deprived so far. Am keeping everything crossed for a good loss tomorrow morning - will report back.

xx

I'm dreading tomo as well been a poorly bunny, have tried to stay on track as much as possible but we will see.... Good luck all

Good luck everyone. I'm due * week tomo :( but have been good so fingers crossed. I just feel heavy though due to Totm

Same here :-(

Good luck everyone, see you all tomorrow

Yea Cat monkey, i feel like you, totm and feeling like i've put weight on.I was out sat night and did flixi syns but apart from that its been an ok week.Just as a matter of interest can i ask those of you experienced people does your weight go up before your totm or when you actually have it.Just want to know for reference.I see the scan bran mentioned, is that supposed to speed up weighet loss?

catmonkey said:
Good luck everyone. I'm due * week tomo :( but have been good so fingers crossed. I just feel heavy though due to Totm

I feel your pain my * came today in expected as not due for another week and half! I knew I had tummy pains so I expect to gain!!

michelle1 said:
Yea Cat monkey, i feel like you, totm and feeling like i've put weight on.I was out sat night and did flixi syns but apart from that its been an ok week.Just as a matter of interest can i ask those of you experienced people does your weight go up before your totm or when you actually have it.Just want to know for reference.I see the scan bran mentioned, is that supposed to speed up weighet loss?

Hi michelle1 I think totm is very much an individual thing, my own experience is my losses slow down, I have only sts, or usually just lose 1/2lb.
When I was doing the scan bran challenge, I lost a 1lb so maybe it really does work :D

One lb loss this week! Wooooo!
One more to go and I'm in the 14st bracket :D!

Pleased to report a 5lb loss after my first week. I know a lot of that will be water etc but its really spurred me on to carry on being good. Hoping for at least 2lb next week so I can get my first half stone.

Good luck to everyone else who WI's today xx

Back