Wednesday Weighers

Hey can I join in too? I'm doing SW Online and weighing in at home. There's two Wednesday threads so I'm posting on both, hope that's ok!

First week on SW and I lost 3kg/6.6lb. (My scales is in kg)

Delighted with myself. SW online gave me the 3kg/7lb award and I'm chuffed!

Very pleased with SW so far it really seems to work. Plan now is for 1kg for next week and the following 2 weeks to get to the stone. Would love to achieve that and I hope I can.

Love this site!

Well, a loss of 1lb which I am not complaining about as I have been drinking night nurse this week lol. However an agonising 1/2 lb away from my 1 1/2 stone award :( I mean 1/2 lb!
Mind you only 2lb to lose to get into the 11 stone bracket :D :D :D

Well done to everyone so far, and good luck to all for tonight x

ive lost

this week ive had a lazy week as last week i was very tired so this week i decided to miss the gym and do NO form of exercise. ive done 5 x 30 min walks all week instead of using the car and lost 3 and a half pounds. im so pleased with that as ive been really good with my food. so it does goes to show that its mainly about what goes into ur mouth!

i hope everyone is well and doing good with ur diets.

Well done Trango! Zumba was awesome although a different instructor who didn't work us quite so hard but I did some spin this morning to make up for it.. Pleased (ish) with my 1.5lb loss but slightly disappointed as after 2 weeks (missed last WI) was hoping to be more like 4lbs - still at least it was a loss! Slow and steady is what I keep reminding myself and I do feel healthier with the foods I'm eating - I really missed the fruit on WW ( I know its changed now..)
x

this week ive had a lazy week as last week i was very tired so this week i decided to miss the gym and do NO form of exercise. ive done 5 x 30 min walks all week instead of using the car and lost 3 and a half pounds. im so pleased with that as ive been really good with my food. so it does goes to show that its mainly about what goes into ur mouth!

i hope everyone is well and doing good with ur diets.

Well done you :D

Hi, Can I join ur Wednesday Weigh in chat :) been on SW for 2 weeks lost 4.5lb last week at my 1st weigh in & tonight I will be weighed again at 7pm hoping for a 2.5lb loss to get my half a stone, feeling really bloated & heavy today, hoping it won't affect the scales lol xxx

STS :-( well if I want to be all technical i've gone from 10.1.06 to 10.1.03 :-( :-( I'm too hoping its due to TOTM as have been really good! Anyone please have a look at my diary to see where i'm going wrong?

Only 1lb off for me this wk bit gutted was expecting more after 4.5lb loss last week, haven't done anything different apart from not eat as much...do u think it could be that? I suppose I have to keep my spirits high by looking at 5.5lb in 2 weeks xx

0.5lb gain for me but u'm actually pleased as there were 2 weddings in my weigh-in week this time, another wedding this Friday too so all in all not bad at all.

Well done everyone ?

Put on half a pound - but am sooo chuffed as i was essentially off plan for a fortnight whilst i was on holiday. I was making better choices than normal but did eat chocolates and fish and chips etc so very happy with only a half pound gain! That gives me hope for when i am at target :)

So anyhows i am back on the band wagon big style and bought a 12 week countdown. Bring on skinny mini me! x

Well done peeps, my second weigh in, 3 LB lost, 7 in total, so I came home with...
My half stone award
Slimmer of the week award plus fridge magnet
Slimmer of the month plus fridge magnet

I love awards xx

I lost 1lb this week. Very happy with it as I have had a hard time this week and have been off plan a few times.

Back on plan and focused as I only have 3lbs to get to my 2st shiney and I really want it!

2.5 lbs off for me this evening, need 1 more lb for my 2 stone, have just troughed an entire pack of deluxe hi fi's in celebration... couldn't stop myself, was starving and needed something sweet. Better be really good for the rest of the week... :)

Back