Wednesday Weighers

eatwell said:
3lb off for me and so happy. Just 2.5 lb to go to target. I am so pleased and can't believe it.

Wow well done eatwell, how did you manage such a big loss so close to target?

I need a good slap!!!! I stayed the same again this week and have been 'fannying' around for the last few weeks!! Pulling my socks up and determined to lose next week. My daughter joined two weeks ago and got her half stone award last night, So pleased for her xxx

I too need a slap!

Reaching target makes you lazy and take things for granted. 2lb gain puts me right on the target limit! at +3lb!!

Steve

STS :-( well if I want to be all technical i've gone from 10.1.06 to 10.1.03 :-( :-( I'm too hoping its due to TOTM as have been really good! Anyone please have a look at my diary to see where i'm going wrong?

Don't worry about a sts with totm, it can and does happen, it can also fluctuate from month to month I find.
I will read your diary in a bit, however I am sure it's just the monthly wonder of us ladies bodies!

Just hang in there girl, keep focussed, drink loads of water too :D

Lost 2 pounds after 9 days holiday in Germany and a week without counting any syns. Well happy. Also had a body test done in the gym and found out that I've got 16.9 % body fat percentage now. Gym instructor cautioned me on my original goal weight of 184 lbs. Even though it is reachable, he said I'd lose a lot of muscle mass in order to get there.

So after speaking to my SW group leader, I've upped my target to 213 lbs for now. May want to lose more later. So I only have 7.5 lbs to go to get to my new target. Wohooo!

As I will be reaching my new target weight within a few weeks, I'd like you to consider helping me raising funds for the Salvation Army. The money would go to Parkside, my local church and their social work on a council housing estate as well as the Salvation Army's International Development work.

Currently my sponsored weight loss fund raiser is only at 10 % of its target.

You can now text AEAO76 £1 (or more!) to 70070 to sponsor me or visit justgiving.com/lighter-Tom and give online. Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Lost 2 pounds after 9 days holiday in Germany and a week without counting any syns. Well happy. Also had a body test done in the gym and found out that I've got 16.9 % body fat percentage now. Gym instructor cautioned me on my original goal weight of 184 lbs. Even though it is reachable, he said I'd lose a lot of muscle mass in order to get there.

So after speaking to my SW group leader, I've upped my target to 213 lbs for now. May want to lose more later. So I only have 7.5 lbs to go to get to my new target. Wohooo!

Hey that's brilliant news, well done you. Glad you had a good holiday and what a bonus to have lost 2lb and only be 7 1/2 till target. Go you :D :D

Hey Tom, guessing by the ticker you have I take it your a rugby fan. Me too, I support Exeter Chiefs (union), who's your team or do you play?

I haven't got a particular team I support. I just like Rugby in general. And I do play with the idea of playing myself, even though I fear that at 30 I may be a bit old to join a team?!

To be honest, that ticker theme was the only "manly" version of the ticker I could find, that is why I went for it. :)

I had to weigh in on a Tuesday thus week but I am still going to post my loss on here. I lost 2lbs this week. 1lb to go to my 2st award so I am aiming for that next week.

Sleepy59 said:
I had to weigh in on a Tuesday thus week but I am still going to post my loss on here. I lost 2lbs this week. 1lb to go to my 2st award so I am aiming for that next week.

Omg, how exciting is that :)

STS on this mornings WI. Happy enough with that, was expecting a gain.
Away on a trip on fri for 5days, and I'm that determined to stay focused that I'm bringing my workout dvds :D lol (going to a relatives holiday house)
Will be visiting some family while away and they too are SW members, so it will make it easier to stay on track!

Back