Wednesday Weighers

good luck to all still to weigh, I have lost 1 1/2 lb which is my traditional top range loss for me. Bang on 12 stone, next week the 11's :D :D :D

Good luck everyone, will report back on mine later - fingers crossed!

hi i hope everyone is well and ok! well today i have managed to get another 2 lb off :D and my head is still focused and in the right place and for long may it continue!

Well done everyone! I managed to lose 2 1/4 today am now weighing from home :)

Well done everyone who has lost today :)

1lb on for me today, actually better than I expected, as I've had four days off plan. Back on track now - onwards and downwards :)

Charmel, 1lb gain won't be tough for you to get back off! :D glad it wasn't as bad as you expected
Lele :D

Well done everyone on their loses!!

Today was my first weigh in, I lost 4lbs which was great because I had drank too much wine on Saturday night and had to have a hangover cure chinese on Sunday so wasn't expecting that much although I had been 100% on the other days so was thinking 2lbs maybe. Hopefully I can stick with it this time!

4 and a half pounds!! Get in there!! :-D well chuffed!! Though slightly annoyed as if it was 5 I would have got my stone award, but hey something to look forward to next week!! Good luck to everyone still to weigh in. X

1.5lbs off for me this really happy with this only need another 2.5lbs to get off then that's my holiday weight gone

5.5lbs!! Well done for all the other losses tonight too :D

Well done everyone!! I haven't been on here for a while or to group and haven't been on plan so don't even wanna know what damage I've done :-( I'm getting back on track as of tomorrow morning though and will be WI next weds night so I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I'll be sts by then (fingers crossed).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh well done Claras!! I don't know if I'd be able to get my head round red and green days as all I've ever known at SW is EE but I hear it is a good switch to make if there's a few weeks of STS.

Ella - thanks - I was a bit unsure myself, but thought I'd give it a go. I was surprised to find I feel more full up on the red plan. Maybe its the extra HEB choice a day that fills me up. I was going to have EE today as a treat but I stuck to red as I didn't really fancy any rice or pasta - never thought I'd say that!!

Back