Wednesday Weighers

Half a pound off for me this week!

Just under 2lbs off for me :) Well done all

Last edited:
just 1lb for me :cry:
thought I had done so good this week too upped my syns to about 60 as was advised and bumph think I will keep my syns low again this week and try a few red days

5lb off for me tonight, 26lbs gone in 6 weeks :)

2lb off for me tonight even tho I was naughty on weekend & slipped a few times with wine & ice cream lol. But so pleased got my shiny half a stone, not bad for 3 weeks, I LOVE slimming world :) xx

Tom_River said:
Ended up eating all 5 throughout the day in the office today. Whoops. But they are SS food and free. :flirt2:

Hope your tummy can stand all that fruit, else u may need to find a bargain with loo roll tomorrow lol

michelle1 said:
Wow Claire,a half stone in 3 wks that fab.Well done

Thanks Michelle, I'm very pleased. I went to Asda this evening to the sale seen a gorgeous dress but it was a size 8...I buy size 12's. Well I loved it that much I tried it on, nearly fainted in the changing room when it fitted perfect! Size 8 dress SHOCKED iv not seen size 8 clothing in my house since I was about 16 lol x

claire86 said:
Thanks Michelle, I'm very pleased. I went to Asda this evening to the sale seen a gorgeous dress but it was a size 8...I buy size 12's. Well I loved it that much I tried it on, nearly fainted in the changing room when it fitted perfect! Size 8 dress SHOCKED iv not seen size 8 clothing in my house since I was about 16 lol x

Wow I wish lol, but so very pleased for you :)

2.5lbs on for me this week, I know why, its all the weddings and me not sticking to plan. Gutted as it pushes my total loss bach to 12lbs, I hate it being under a stone but it's my own fault!!

It's just over a week until my holiday so I will loose on Wednesday, I want my total loss to be back up to a stone or more, it will be my last weigh in before my holiday. Wish me luck and will power :)

Xx

Well Wednesday weighers I hope you have been doing well the past few weeks. I have not managed to get to my group or the alternative one due to shift work. I have been naughty!!!

Back