Wednesday Weighers

Well how you all feeling for wednesday then. I hope your week is going well so far. I struggled a bit at the weekend and succumbed to a sweet chilli wrap and fries following a night out in Cardiff. Not that bad in the big scheme of things but not the best idea either! Still damage limitation in progress with lots of water, ss fruit and keeping syns right down. So here's hoping I can smash the 12 stone barrier this week x

I've got about 8 syns left until Wednesday. Struggling a little as I'm aware I've only got 9 lbs left to target. Haven't counted syns for 3 weeks. But after I had gained 1.5 lbs last Wednesday, I've gone straight back to basics. But still a bit complacent.

I guess after 2 years and 4 months of weight loss I'm a allowed a bit of complacency. But I also want to reach my target.

:-(

Tom_River said:
I've got about 8 syns left until Wednesday. Struggling a little as I'm aware I've only got 9 lbs left to target. Haven't counted syns for 3 weeks. But after I had gained 1.5 lbs last Wednesday, I've gone straight back to basics. But still a bit complacent.

I guess after 2 years and 4 months of weight loss I'm a allowed a bit of complacency. But I also want to reach my target.

:-(

I have only ever done daily syns, have never tried the weekly approach, do you find it more flexible? I'm sure you will do fine, won't be long till your in the target member group :) I have 14 lb till I'm at target, sounds smaller than 1 stone lol. Good luck anyway

I am actually scared for weigh in tomorrow night I had a really bad weekend food wise I drank plenty of alcohol and ate plenty of junk including takeaway, oh dear I don't think I'm going to have a loss this week I think I will be lucky to stay the same. I think I will put on about 2lbs but I will let u all know.

Yep I'm worried too. Was 100% on Weds Thurs Frid and Sat daytime again but Saturday night was too much alcohol and Sunday was Chinese :( Tryin to reign it in but ot's TOTM aswell and I just feel zonked without some proper sugar. Not going out now for a few weeks so hopefully I can limit my alcohol intake and see the difference then.

Good luck to all Wednesday weigh-ins. Good week for me, with lots of exercise, but you never know what the scales are gonna say do you......:fingerscrossed:

Juicy July Challenge
weight.png

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... :sigh: Bronze Body Magic Award closure

I've just found this thred and would like to join in. I don't go to group I joined slimming world on line. I weigh myself every weds morning,same time,same place and same clothes. This morning showed a 3lb so I'm very pleased x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've just found this thred and would like to join in. I don't go to group I joined slimming world on line. I weigh myself every weds morning,same time,same place and same clothes. This morning showed a 3lb so I'm very pleased x

Hia and welcome,
Well done 11lbs in 3 weeks keep it up :D
Lynda xx

Juicy July Challenge
weight.png

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF8IPZ5/

The Whole Picture
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... :sigh: Bronze Body Magic Award closure

Thanks Lynda just hope it carries on lol x

Yeah i have had a loss of half a pound. im happy with that as i know i went over on my syns and ive upped my weights at the gym. im only 10kg off from lifting my own body weight :D

After having a week of not *strictly* being on plan due to being on hols, I was relieved to find I'd gained just 1lb this week.
Tomorrow I start the 30 day shred - wish me luck ;)

Lele :D

thank you!
i know! I was seriously dreading weighing when I got home :D

Finally got around to joining minimins!! xD

Another 4 pounds down this week. Delighted!! :D Didn't think I would be cause I've done nothing but eat all week ... but seems eating loads works just as good, while sticking to the plan, on slimming world!

Currently have 2 stone 4 pounds down just in time for my sisters wedding in 2 weeks. Still another bit to go ...

Good luck everyone!! :) <3

I lost 1lb.....not a great loss but I was good for 5 days bad for 2 so I suppose I should be happy enough. 5lbs total for my first 2 weeks so just need to keep going and hope for a steady loss each week :D

Congrats to everyone on their loses!!!

Back