Wednesday Weighers

Tom_River said:
Lost 3 pounds (total loss of 8 stone 10 pounds) and have 6 pounds to go to reach target.

Well done Tom!! Not long till we see you in the SW mag lol
1/2lb on this week, which if anyone has seen any of my other posts will understand why I am so so happy with such a tiny gain!! Lol

1/2 on for me tonight...but after saturdays unforgivable antics I thought it would be worse! Followed weigh-in with a hardcore body pump class :)

2nd weigh in for me tonight 4.5 off and a total if 8.5 in two weeks!!!! Well done on everyone's losses!! Xxx

2nd weigh in lost 3.5lbs so that 9.5lbs in 2 weeks and was SOW. well done everyone on there losses.

Well done Tom that's a fantastic loss. You must be so pleased. Well done everyone else. I lost 2 1/2lbs which took me to target and my 3 stone award. I am so very happy.

eatwell said:
Well done Tom that's a fantastic loss. You must be so pleased. Well done everyone else. I lost 2 1/2lbs which took me to target and my 3 stone award. I am so very happy.

Target?! Fabulous! Well done!

2 LB off for me this week - Now thats more like it!!!!

First week back of returning to slimming world and lost 3 pounds! Happy happy. Now to keep on top of it and keep on with the food diaries as I know they keep me on the straight and narrow. Well done to you all xx

Well done Tom, 3.5 pounds for me this week, and I won slimmer of the week, but I feel like a fraud. I have had such a bad gripey tummy all week that I have hardly eaten a thing, bit of fruit, chicken, tuna and alpen lights. So although I am pleased my weight is going down, I felt like a cheat picking up the basket today.

Maximus said:
7lb loss - 4.5 sticker (with SW) and reached target having foolishly reduced it to 10st 12lb a few weeks back:)

7 lbs in one week!!!!! Wow that's amazing, what did you do?

Well done everyone, I have let the side down by having my first ever gain, however I do nothing but do it in style, instead of putting on a 1lb I put 2 1/2 on :( :( :(

That burger king wrap and chips have a lot to answer for, oh yeah and the few g & st's lol. mind you totm and also had a very late meal last night, so as I weigh in in the mornings I am really hoping that would account for some of the gain.

Writing a diary now just to keep track, so maybe the gain has refocussed my determination :)

Lost a half, taking me back to 12st 3lbs, my lowest weight this tine around, but have been hovering about here for ages! Really want to have a good week this week, 1.5lbs more off and I will get my stone and a half award!

Well done to all this week!

carbs4ever said:
7 lbs in one week!!!!! Wow that's amazing, what did you do?

As always body magic is the key. I walk 6 miles per day. 1.5 each lunchtime at work then 4.5 each night after work. I also go hiking every other sunday with my local ramblers group!

Back