Wednesday Weighers

After a really up & down week & it being * week, I was really not lookin forward to stepping on the scales tonight but I'm over the moon :) :) I lost 2.5lbs I was really expecting a gain. Iv now lost 10lb in 4 weeks :) very happy. Well done all in ur losses xx

Maintained on club scales,which shouldn't be as I've been 100%, wiifit says I've list 3lb,which I feel like I have. Hmm

Well done maximus. That's an amazing achievement and 7 lb in one week so close to target is great. I agree that body magic is the way forward and this site has been a great motivator for me.

Maximus said:
As always body magic is the key. I walk 6 miles per day. 1.5 each lunchtime at work then 4.5 each night after work. I also go hiking every other sunday with my local ramblers group!

Wow well done you, I am starting the walking today then!

5lbs for me this week yipee....

Juicy July Challenge
weight.png

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:
weight.png

The Whole Picture
weight.png

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1....Bronze Body Magic Award closure
Wk 6 - 5 …:D

Way to go Lynda. That's fab x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lyndawood1958 said:
5lbs for me this week yipee....

Juicy July Challenge

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:

The Whole Picture

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1....Bronze Body Magic Award closure
Wk 6 - 5 …:D

I agree, what a fab result, well done you :D

Thanks for all your congratulations. Your support has always been great. I will still here even at target and might actually lower my target again. We shall see.

Bought this book this week. Should arrive on the weekend. It'll hopefully help me to tone up a bit and get the even sexier body I'm aiming for. LOL

It isn't right that I have neither girlfriend nor wife at 30. So, I'm doing something about it. Hehe

Hi all I'm a newbie, been reading forum for months but only just registered. I'm a wednesday weigher and lost 3 and half last night having had a few gains over past few weeks so was really happy with that.

Thanks for all your congratulations. Your support has always been great. I will still here even at target and might actually lower my target again. We shall see.

Bought this book this week. Should arrive on the weekend. It'll hopefully help me to tone up a bit and get the even sexier body I'm aiming for. LOL

It isn't right that I have neither girlfriend nor wife at 30. So, I'm doing something about it. Hehe

That's the spirit, go Tom :)

2.5lb for me this week - got stone & club 10 award. Saw some friends I haven't seen for a few weeks today & they all asked if I'd lost weight - better than any reading on the scales, that!!

Well done to some fab losses this week!

Congrats everyone. Was just going to ask about the zumba? Im Not very coordinated and never used to be able to keep up with step aerobics classes! Do you think it would be beyond me? :) xx

It's a lot of simple moves done in repetition so by the end of a song you should have got the basic steps! Each class you do the sane routines with additions every now and again to mix it up! It's great dun and z party

Back