Wednesday Weighers

Oooops silly phone!! Meant to say it's great fun and a party atmosphere. I've just purchased zumb

Argh!! Phone!! Purchased zumba for the wii and it's pretty cool also!!!!

Right off to have brekkie before I throw my phone through a window!!!!

Aww wicked thanks for the reply!! Phones are a nightmare sometimes. Often have to send two extra just to explain myself. Ha!! Oooh might have to purchase zumba for the wii then!! Xxx

Aww wicked thanks for the reply!! Phones are a nightmare sometimes. Often have to send two extra just to explain myself. Ha!! Oooh might have to purchase zumba for the wii then!! Xxx

I must admit i am an addict to zumba, i love it and now find myself listening to rhythms when having a dance lol

3lbs off this week woohoo, really pleased after having gains over the last few weeks which were a challenge due to 3 weedings a christening and a 40th, drawn a line under that and feel back on track, although I go on a 2 week holiday on Tuesday so am hoping I won't do too much damage whilst away. have decided to enjoy myself but also to try and be sensible with what I eat and drink where I can.

AwaywitheFairies said:
3lbs off this week woohoo, really pleased after having gains over the last few weeks which were a challenge due to 3 weedings a christening and a 40th, drawn a line under that and feel back on track, although I go on a 2 week holiday on Tuesday so am hoping I won't do too much damage whilst away. have decided to enjoy myself but also to try and be sensible with what I eat and drink where I can.

Lucky you, two weeks away, anywhere nice?

Week 1: -2lbs
Week 2: -7lbs
Week 3: -3lbs
Week 4: -3lbs
Week 5: -2.5lbs

Another good weekend and at 17 4 I am on the verge of landmarks.... lose 1.5 stone easy only need 2lbs, break through the stone 5lbs bit ambitious seeing I lost 5 last week, one can dream :character00100:

Juicy July Challenge
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wwzQ6aI/

My personal challenge 30lbs in 12 weeks…..:scale:
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wF8IPZ5/

The Whole Picture
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpORheW/

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1.... Bronze Body Magic Award
Wk 6 –5 …:D

My Diary… http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/222393-lyndas-life.html

I must admit i am an addict to zumba, i love it and now find myself listening to rhythms when having a dance lol

I am off to Zumba in half an hour. Just love it even at the age of 60!!!!

sugarpuffjane said:
I am off to Zumba in half an hour. Just love it even at the age of 60!!!!

Ace!! Gonna have to start saving I think! just a question lovelies. I just had a delicious dinner. Salad with a salmon fillet and smoked trout and then strawberries with fat free natural yoghurt. The thing is it was huge! but it was all free so am in a quandary in my head. Although I know it's free I can't help thinking the portion size is going to scupper my weight loss chances this week. Just don't want to feel hungry! Sorry bit rambly xx

Ace!! Gonna have to start saving I think! just a question lovelies. I just had a delicious dinner. Salad with a salmon fillet and smoked trout and then strawberries with fat free natural yoghurt. The thing is it was huge! but it was all free so am in a quandary in my head. Although I know it's free I can't help thinking the portion size is going to scupper my weight loss chances this week. Just don't want to feel hungry! Sorry bit rambly xx
You got it girl all free and lots of superfree there too so it shouldn't spoil you weight loss. I am having salmon in my salad tomorrow for lunch, it's sweet chilli backed and a bit hhhooottt.

Have a good week
Lynda xx

Wk 1 - 6
Wk 2 -1.5 ...1/2 Stone Award :D ... SOTW
Wk 3 - 4.5 ... SOTW
Wk 4 - 3 ....1 Stone Award :D …SOTW
Wk 5 + 1....Bronze Body Magic Award
Wk 6 –5 …

My Diary… http://www.minimins.com/slimming-wor...ndas-life.html

I often worry about portion sizes too regardless of the fact that I'm eating a lot of superfree/free foods :/

Hi all, haven't had the SW inspiration this week :( need to start writing out meal plans and get organised!

What does everyone else do to organise their food weeks!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, haven't had the SW inspiration this week :( need to start writing out meal plans and get organised!

What does everyone else do to organise their food weeks!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi there Hannah, I have just started posting my diary on here, it helps me to focus and knowing there are lots of sw experts that may dip in and read it is great for keeping you inspired!
Big shop done every week to make sure it's easily available for me - I need all the help I can get, also took a photo of me sitting down wearing my jeans, although they are a size smaller, there was still an overhang which isn't there when I stand up lol. It re energised my focus for sure lol

Countdown to wi lol don't feel as confident this week. Seem to do really well on week days but really struggle on weekends. Why is that?? Lol its not like my week days are any different to the weekend as I don't work but come the weekends its almost like I feel its my right to have a treat or 10!!!! Oh well maybe I should make that my mission this weekend to break the cycle. Have got way to complacent after shedding 4 stone and seem to keep rewarding myself hence why I've not lost anything for 6 months. Time to get focused again as still another 3 stone to go. See what scales say tom and hope I've squeezed a tiny loss lol

:D Hahaha - that so made me laugh NikkiP - i regularly have to send extra texts to explain myself and then extra ones on top of that to explain the second lot!!!! Easier to ring sometimes me thinks!!!

Good luck to all of you (and me) on tomorrows weigh in - i had a fab first week loss of 7lbs. Had couple of erm "dodgy" days shall we say this week, so not overly hopeful - tho have been 100% past 2 days (and fingers crossed today 2).

Back