Wednesday Weighers

Countdown to wi lol don't feel as confident this week. Seem to do really well on week days but really struggle on weekends. Why is that?? Lol its not like my week days are any different to the weekend as I don't work but come the weekends its almost like I feel its my right to have a treat or 10!!!! Oh well maybe I should make that my mission this weekend to break the cycle. Have got way to complacent after shedding 4 stone and seem to keep rewarding myself hence why I've not lost anything for 6 months. Time to get focused again as still another 3 stone to go. See what scales say tom and hope I've squeezed a tiny loss lol

Same here! I am 100% up to Saturday evening then ruin it by drinking and then having a takeaway on Sundays :( Really need to stop doing that, even just for one week to see how it reflects on the weight loss.

I was looking forward to weigh in tomorrow but now feel like I've ruined what could have been with the weekend :( Been 100% yesterday again and will do the same today and tomorrow in hope I can get a good loss (2lbs or more I'd be happy with)

**Ella** said:
Same here! I am 100% up to Saturday evening then ruin it by drinking and then having a takeaway on Sundays :( Really need to stop doing that, even just for one week to see how it reflects on the weight loss.

I was looking forward to weigh in tomorrow but now feel like I've ruined what could have been with the weekend :( Been 100% yesterday again and will do the same today and tomorrow in hope I can get a good loss (2lbs or more I'd be happy with)

Had a sneaky suspicion I wouldn't be the only one lol. Its so frustrating tho. I was fine up till xmas just used to have a treat on wed after weigh in but it was only ever a few syns over daily amount. Then more and more naughty food kept creeping in on wed and at group we called it 'black hole wed' managed to put an end to that but it only seems to have shifted itself to weekend !!!!

Hi there Hannah, I have just started posting my diary on here, it helps me to focus and knowing there are lots of sw experts that may dip in and read it is great for keeping you inspired!
Big shop done every week to make sure it's easily available for me - I need all the help I can get, also took a photo of me sitting down wearing my jeans, although they are a size smaller, there was still an overhang which isn't there when I stand up lol. It re energised my focus for sure lol
Hi Trango, do you actually plan out your meals for the coming week before you shopping? I dont and fing im spending a lot as I keep having to go and get stuff that I dont have!

Hi Trango, do you actually plan out your meals for the coming week before you shopping? I dont and fing im spending a lot as I keep having to go and get stuff that I dont have!

I have an idea of what we will be having, but what order they come in depends on what mood I'm in lol

Get plenty in that's my tip. Good luck xxx

First Wednesday WI

Not new to SW but joined a class last week for much needed support.:sigh:
I am so nervous about my first WI. I have health problems and worry this will inhibit my weight loss and also suffer from anxiety/depression so going to class is especially nerve wracking for me.:eek:
I did tell the leader in an email but she was off last week. However she kindly rang and advised me to go at 12 to a smaller class than last week's one so I hope I can make myself go!
Good luck to everyone, hopefully I will have good news later:D

Looking forward for seeing all your losses Wednesday weighers! * week for me do I'm not counting my chickens!!!!! Xxx

Morning everybody :)

WI this mornin - lost 2lbs :D

Sooo pleased! Had few bad days, in fact only managed 3 SW days in the week, thought id be lucky if id STS. So yes, am thrilled.

Have also vowed to try and beat my sugar addiction, seriously i swear i am addicted. Going cold turkey and been 4 days. Am terrible with cakes, biscuits, chocs - all very detrimental to a weight loss!

So, 9lbs down in my first 2 weeks - must remember this when im about to give into the sugar.

Hope everyone's well and had a good week, if not, try not to stress. It is horrible if you've had a bad result on scales, should know been there a zillion times myself, and will be there again, I know that for sure :)

Four weeks ago I thought I'd stop weighing weekly and see if that would help me concentrate more on my eating and less on the mind games. I was more than happy this morning to see I'd lost 8lbs over the four weeks - nearly twice my usual rate - this is amazing as I have a bad hip problem and haven't been able to walk very far for some time, so I get hardly any exercise to speak of. Of course during the month I did have the odd peek at the scales, but found the pressure was off and I think I relaxed more into the plan.

Not for everyone though, so good luck and success to all the Wednesday Weighers! :)

Yippeeeeeee I have finally got my 4 stone award!!!! :bliss:

S56.jpg
******* :woohoo:

I feel like I've been waiting for this for aaaaages, didnt think I was going to get it this week but a pound has miraculously gone walkabout overnight! :D It feels so long since I was hoping to get it, but its actually only four weeks, and that included a week's holiday so not so bad at all :) I was feeling a bit down that it felt like it was going really slowly, but I sat down and calculated it and if I lose 2lb every week I will have lost 7 stone by Xmas!!! :) Im going to stick to my original goal of 6 stone tho so I dont feel like a failure if I dont manage, then after Xmas I can set a new goal. (Probably to lose whatever I put on at Xmas ;) :D )

I dont know if Im a Weds or a Tues weigher :sigh: I used to WI Tuesdays but then transferred to Online on a Weds so that's my 'official' WI day now, altho I usually measure stuff by how I'm doing on Tuesdays - but since SW gace me a sticker today Im happy to be a Wednesday girl ;):D

Somehow managed to lose half a pound this week. Two weeks now til next official wi as away on hol sat to sat so fingers crossed I cam keep away from the Cornish cream teas!

xx

ermintrude said:
Yippeeeeeee I have finally got my 4 stone award!!!! :bliss:

************** :woohoo:

I feel like I've been waiting for this for aaaaages, didnt think I was going to get it this week but a pound has miraculously gone walkabout overnight! :D It feels so long since I was hoping to get it, but its actually only four weeks, and that included a week's holiday so not so bad at all :) I was feeling a bit down that it felt like it was going really slowly, but I sat down and calculated it and if I lose 2lb every week I will have lost 7 stone by Xmas!!! :) Im going to stick to my original goal of 6 stone tho so I dont feel like a failure if I dont manage, then after Xmas I can set a new goal. (Probably to lose whatever I put on at Xmas ;) :D )

I dont know if Im a Weds or a Tues weigher :sigh: I used to WI Tuesdays but then transferred to Online on a Weds so that's my 'official' WI day now, altho I usually measure stuff by how I'm doing on Tuesdays - but since SW gace me a sticker today Im happy to be a Wednesday girl ;):D

Amazing!!!!! Well done you xx

Kimknees said:
Morning everybody :)

WI this mornin - lost 2lbs :D

Sooo pleased! Had few bad days, in fact only managed 3 SW days in the week, thought id be lucky if id STS. So yes, am thrilled.

Have also vowed to try and beat my sugar addiction, seriously i swear i am addicted. Going cold turkey and been 4 days. Am terrible with cakes, biscuits, chocs - all very detrimental to a weight loss!

So, 9lbs down in my first 2 weeks - must remember this when im about to give into the sugar.

Hope everyone's well and had a good week, if not, try not to stress. It is horrible if you've had a bad result on scales, should know been there a zillion times myself, and will be there again, I know that for sure :)

Fab result!! Well done you xx

Somehow managed to lose half a pound this week. Two weeks now til next official wi as away on hol sat to sat so fingers crossed I cam keep away from the Cornish cream teas!

xx

Yay, well done you, and have a good holiday! x :)

Well done to all who have had losses so far today. Fingers crossed for those still waiting for wi like me !!

Well done ermintrude on getting yr 4 stone award !!!

1lb down - i was hoping for a bit more so a bit disappointed but this week I am going to be great (hoping positive thinking burns calories!)

Wow six pounds in ONE WEEK is magnifique!!! :eek: Forget the weight this week, 6 & 1 is a rate of 3.5 a week which is massive!!! :)

Back