Wednesday Weighers

3 LBS gone for me.Soo delighted after sts last week.Oh, and got SOTW.Never, ever thought that a possibility with my itty bitty losses.Was gonna give up last week so just goes to show we have to hang in there.Well done to everyone else

Oh my:5lb off in my first week, I am sooooo pleased, and managed to stay to class:D

Have changed my WI day to a Wednesday (from a Monday) for the last 3 weeks, seems to be more motivating - a few days to recover after the weekend (damage limitation) and a few days to concentrate on it before the weekend!
Anyhow, lost 2 lbs this week, and am now 1/2 lb off my 1 stone award!

Congrats to everyone with their losses this week!! :) HolidayGirl10....glad you made it to your weigh in and were able to stay to class, I still can't pluck up the courage to stay to mine but I know it's a great boost so I really should try to stay.

My weigh in isn't til 5.30 and I'm really nervous about it :S I should have stuck to the morning weigh ins instead because I think it's a more accurate reading. Soon as the kids are back to school it's back to mornings for me!

Well done all, I'm on the train home to the gym for mine....fingers crossed

Well done wednesday weighers I'm off to class in a mo so will let you know how it goes- some great losses so far though *hurray* not planning on much for be as I'll and * week but we'll see!!! Xxx

STS for me today. Bit gutted as I was 100% until yesterday when I was sick. Still, onwards and downwards.

1lb off for hubby taking him to 1.5st :)

Just 1lb for me this week I so wanted my 1.5 stone aware well there's always next week :sigh:

Lynda xx

After my worrying 1.5 off for me tonight. That's 10lbs in 3 weeks- will try not to put it all back on at tonight's BBQ!! Well done Wednesday weighers one and all , xxx

1.5 off for me and I really am shocked by that as had a really dodgy weekend. Am going to try really hard to stay on plan 100% this week and avoid the weekend food fest !!!

1.5lbs this week and my 1.5 stone award, I am so glad I started sw, am now below the weight at which I have always given up losing weight before :D

Well had two bad weeks and put on 6lbs and then missed 4 meetings and put on anothet 6.5lbs so 12.5lbs in total :-( but went back to group tonight and have brought a 12 week countdown as I'm determined to get on track starting tomorrow morning!!!! Will be on hols from fri as work in a school so planning to actually start using my gym membership and go most days!!! Really need to find my motivation. Got my half stone and stone award- don't even deserve them anymore :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Try not to get too down about it, sounds like you know what you need to do to get back on track and you can now learn from where you went wrong in the last few weeks.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll have those lbs off again soon

Omg, the kick ass plan kicked ass! A massive 4 lb off for me this week taking me to 11 12 1/2 :D :D :D :D :D
So so so pleased, thanks for all your support guys and well done to everyone else on your losses.

Trango said:
Omg, the kick ass plan kicked ass! A massive 4 lb off for me this week taking me to 11 12 1/2 :D :D :D :D :D
So so so pleased, thanks for all your support guys and well done to everyone else on your losses.

Wow well done!

Well had two bad weeks and put on 6lbs and then missed 4 meetings and put on anothet 6.5lbs so 12.5lbs in total :-( but went back to group tonight and have brought a 12 week countdown as I'm determined to get on track starting tomorrow morning!!!! Will be on hols from fri as work in a school so planning to actually start using my gym membership and go most days!!! Really need to find my motivation. Got my half stone and stone award- don't even deserve them anymore :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Please dont get dishearted Where there's a will there's a way - ive gained weight like that in the past a couple of times. Makes you feel crappy for a bit, but you can do it! And yes - you do deserve your half stone and stone awards :)

Take care, be kind to yourself :D

Well done everyone!
I stayed he same - a good result actually as I was expecting a gain.
Onwards and upwards - or rather downwards!

Hi Lizzieanne, I stayed the same as well tonight! Bit disappointed as I have overdosed on fruit and veg this week. Maybe next week for both of us!!! Good luck! Jane

Back