Wednesday Weighers

Kimknees said:
Please dont get dishearted Where there's a will there's a way - ive gained weight like that in the past a couple of times. Makes you feel crappy for a bit, but you can do it! And yes - you do deserve your half stone and stone awards :)

Take care, be kind to yourself :D

Thank you for the words of support. It means a lot. I'm gonna really try this week and hopefully looking forward to next wi and being able to report a loss!! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I sts this week, I'm not suprised (other than it was a sts rather than a gain). I'm now 13st 3.5lbs and I will get to my goal.

lost a 1lb which is good, though kind off disappointed was hoping for more, which is silly as I did tell myself when i started that if I loose a 1lb a week I would be happy lol!! though to be honest I have struggled to stick to plan seem to have lost motivation.

0.5lb off which is amazing given the amount of non SW food I shovelled into my mouth at the weekend, and the pizza hut I had.

Figuring it might catch up with me next week :D

Well done, everyone, and keep it up those of you who stayed the same or gained. WE CAN DO IT :D

1 pound off for me :) am happy but was hoping for a tiny bit more, but a loss is a loss

Hold a lb of something and then you'll realise how much better it is not to be lugging it around-that's what I always think!! Xxxx

well done everyone. 2lb off me, was 1lb off for my 1st stone so aiming for next week xxx

0.5lb off for me last night, was a bit gutted but there's 10.5lbs less of me now achieved this in 5wks :) I'm away this weekend so going to try & be good sat day & then Chinese sat night but I will make better choices xx

Hi Wednesday's

Just did a quick calc our group loses are as follows.

34.5lbs lost
2 people STS
2.5lbs gained

That' s pretty flipping good
Think we all need a pat on the back :gen126:
over 2st lost in a week :happy096:

A big well done to everyone
:talk017:

Lynda xx

Bit late with mine but I lost 1.5lbs. Was hopeing for 2lbs to give me my first half stone award but will just try harder this week for it.

Well done everyone on the great losses!!

Hi Wednesday's

Just did a quick calc our group loses are as follows.

34.5lbs lost
2 people STS
2.5lbs gained

That' s pretty flipping good
Think we all need a pat on the back :gen126:
over 2st lost in a week :happy096:

A big well done to everyone
:talk017:

Lynda xx

Wow impressive Lynda, thanks for that :D :D

Back