Wednesday Weighers

Am sure you will be ok if you followed it to the letter, however it has been known for people to not lose any in first week or in extreme circumstances put on but then in week 2 lost loads. I've been doing sw for 2 years having always done ww and on my first week lost 3 was absolutely gutted as was used to losing 7+ on first week doing ww. Am struggling a bit at mo having got my 4 and half stone sticker week before xmas have put 7lb back on and just keep losing then putting back on but am persevering. Expecting a gain tom but know if I didn't keep going to group I would lose control completely lol x God just realised how much I've waffled on !!!

rozybaby85 said:
hey! Could I join for the Wednesday WI's?! I have my first tomo, mega nervous!xx:eek:

Hiya!! Welcome to the Wednesday! My 4th weigh in tomorrow! Eeeek! Looking forward to hearing about your 1st weigh in!!

Soooooo not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :( Had a weekend away at the caravan (sat-monday night) and had lots of hotdogs and sandwiched (easily made in a small space) and today went to the seaside and had chippy. Now polishing off a bottle of winee (in for a penny in for a pound and all that!) so WI is going to be soo bad but will get straight back into it again after weigh in!

**Ella** said:
Soooooo not looking forward to weigh in tomorrow :( Had a weekend away at the caravan (sat-monday night) and had lots of hotdogs and sandwiched (easily made in a small space) and today went to the seaside and had chippy. Now polishing off a bottle of winee (in for a penny in for a pound and all that!) so WI is going to be soo bad but will get straight back into it again after weigh in!

Aww good Luck hopefully it won't be too bad

Good luck to all Wednesday Weighers
:scale: hope they are kind to you all

Lynda xx

My first WI tonight.Getting nervous now lol

Thanks Rozybaby,good luck to you too! xx

Abigail'sMummy said:
I joined today, so will be weighing next week Wednesday. Good luck everyone who is yet to weigh.

Thanks love! I need it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Delighted to say I lost 1.5lb at my second WI,and stayed to class:)
Good luck everyone:)

Holidaygirl10 said:
Delighted to say I lost 1.5lb at my second WI,and stayed to class:)
Good luck everyone:)

Well done that is brilliant xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hour and a half to weigh in!! Staying to class tonight as will be weighing in in Devon for the next few weeks on hols!! Fingers crossed for losses tonight ladies!!

Back