Wednesday Weighers

Oh and men ;) xx

Well done & snap holiday girl! I have lost 1.5lb this week.

I was originally weighing in on Monday's, but have changed to Wednesday's, so hello all & good luck :)

Well done to everyone today!

I am VERY happy with my 3lb loss :)

Can't quite believe it to be honest, after my STS last week. Busy dancing round my living room!

Onwards and downwards everyone :)

Well done to all and good luck to those yet to weigh. I put a lb on this week. Was a bit gutted but had not been filling in my food diary. Was shocked to find I had consumed 150 syns this week so my own fault. Will be a good girl this week so aiming for a loss next week xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done everyoneon your losses!! I'm ashamed to say that have had the worst week again! Don't know what's wrong with me and havnt been able to weigh in either tonight as I'm out so not really sure what the damage is. I have to get back on track tomorrow. Can't have another week like this!!! Think I will start a food diary on here so that I have to be good or face the shame!!! Lol

Charmel said:
Well done to everyone today!

I am VERY happy with my 3lb loss :)

Can't quite believe it to be honest, after my STS last week. Busy dancing round my living room!

Onwards and downwards everyone :)

Amazing result well done lovely xx

slimjim79 said:
Well done & snap holiday girl! I have lost 1.5lb this week.

I was originally weighing in on Monday's, but have changed to Wednesday's, so hello all & good luck :)

Wahoo!! Xx

Eek. Sat in the car park waiting for my weigh in at 7. Fingers crossed :s xx

Lost 1lb this week :(
But then I got my 1.5 stone shiny
My Silver Body Magic shiny
And Slimmer of the Month Shiny Shiny......
:talk017:

Doing a diary strict, no cheating. But I have a boozy night out on Thursday...:party0036: so just one day off.

Lynda xx

2.5lb on in 2 weeks. I'm fine with that been on holiday x

I lost 7lbs in my first week!

Lost 2.5 and was awarded slimmer of the month!!! Only 1.5 to go to my 1st stone!! Hope to clear that and more this week but go on holiday tomorrow!!! Eeeek! Xx

Wow on that loss yr friend got Tom!!! Bet that put a smile on his face.
Well I lost 0.5 and didn't expect that as had lousy weekend of eating. Have really got to try harder and combat this w/e overeat.

rozybaby85 said:
Lost 4.5 in my first week :) xx

That's a great loss! Well done!!

I lost 2.5 this week which am very pleased about :) got my stone sticker and hit the next 'bracket' so hit one of my mini goals!

Back