Wednesday Weighers

Lost 1 pound this week so happy , back on track after being AWOL for 2 weeks. This was the motivation I needed. Good luck everyone x

I am over the moon after tonights group, I lost 4.5lbs, got my 2st award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! Ive had a daft grin on my face ever since :-D

Well done everybody!

MazzyStar said:
I am over the moon after tonights group, I lost 4.5lbs, got my 2st award, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month! Ive had a daft grin on my face ever since :-D

Well done everybody!

Yippee! Well done :)

2.5 LB off tonight and got my 2 and a half stone sticky!!! Whoop Whoop!!!

Way to go guys, some fab losses now here's mine!
Well, what can I say other than I'm completely gutted that I sts this week :( have been so diligent following last weeks success and also been decorating and therefore have done loads more physical exercise than sitting at my desk and I have been rewarded with a sts and have another visit of totm two weeks early - cheesed off completely!

1.5lb off for me tonight considering I had a bit of an up & down weekend I'm quite chuffed, aiming for a 2lb loss for next week to get my stone award :) 12lbs gone in 6 weeks I'm amazed & proud of myself. Well done to everyone xx

Well done everyone!

2pm off for me, got lots of awards today ;)

Stone award. ( done in 6 classes)

Slimmer of the week

Slimmer of the month

Bronze body magic

Silver body magic

2 fridge magnets

Lots of stickers

I do love my awards ;)

Taster week next week!

I am 8lb from my club 10.

Bunnylush said:
Well done everyone!

2pm off for me, got lots of awards today ;)

Stone award. ( done in 6 classes)

Slimmer of the week

Slimmer of the month

Bronze body magic

Silver body magic

2 fridge magnets

Lots of stickers

I do love my awards ;)

Taster week next week!

I am 8lb from my club 10.

Well done that's brilliant. How comes you got bronze and silver body magic the same week?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,I went for my silver award, I do 30 mins every day exercise , but because in doing extra than the Silver I effectively did my bronze at the same time. So I was given both awards. Now I start my 8 week gold award x

Hi guys been off here as had sick kids and missed WI on weds as a result.So dissapointing as i had a 3lbs loss the previous week. how come this always happens after you've had a good week and are on a rollI havent been doing so much planning either so am afraid i might have put on.Anyway, just have to get on with it but not looking forward to weds next week

Hi Everyone,

I joined slimming world 3 weeks ago and have got my half stone award.

But i have been naughty since wednesdays WI, do you think its still possible to have a loss this week if im good for the rest of the week?

Yes its possible try and eat as much superfree as you can. When I've had a dodgy few days I make my meals just using superfree and always make a big pot of soup (currently bubbling away on stove as had bad few days myself again !!!)

Back