Wednesday Weighers

lwoolley said:
i don't really like veg so super speed soup not good for me. Maybe i should cook it to try it

I think because of the beans and lentils it tastes quite meaty?!? Thinking about adding chilli powder to mine! It's soooooo filling! Xx

Hey I'm staying in the Wednesday group but on holiday so can't weigh until Friday! Will post on here though-hope no one minds!! Xx

Ok course not!!! Ur still a wednesday weigher- it's only a one off. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

wow-5.5lbs in two weeks-get you!!! xxx

LisaC said:
Well done!! :)

I lost 2lb this week, chuffed as I lost 3.5lb last week so expected a small number on the scales x

Brilliant my lovely! Xx

Well done loosers.

Off for weigh in later - I'd love a 5lb loss (it is week 1 afterall).

Wish me luck xx

fat&40 said:
Well done loosers.

Wish me luck xx

Good luck lovely!!

fat&40 said:
Well done loosers.

Wish me luck xx

Good luck xx

lwoolley said:
i gained 1/2 Im really pleased with that cause i was expecting alot more

Glad it wasn't as bad as you thought duck. What's the week ahead look like for you? Xx

I STS :-( I know it's better than a gain but I'm still a bit gutted tbh. I keep a food diary on here every day, and it doesn't look that bad to me. Need to pick myself up and get back on track.

Ah sorry to hear that Charmel, you never know it may show next week, I have my fingers crossed for you :)

I lost 0.75lb, which is ok but I weighed 2lb less than that last Thursday...grrr....darned ice cream & biscotti!! From now on I'll only weigh myself on a Wednesday so as not to do my head in!

I know I'll gain next week as my off plan weekend officially starts tomorrow (unofficially just now as have been very naughty) ah well.... :D

yippee another 1 1/2 lb off for me :D

I know how frustrating a sts is, it happened to me last week, but keep at it :)

Away on holiday tomorrow to Lanzarote for a weeks all inclusive lol

1 on for me am ok with that thought it might be more. Head down now as set mini target of 3 for next week in hope it will focus me more.

2lb on for me, hardly unsurprising as I doubt Cornish pasties, cream teas and pints of cider are part of the free foods on SW. Oh well, onwards and downwards from here xx

I should have a good week this week as i have no plans - plus im working for the next 4 days so wont have chance to cheat really. I knew i was having a gain this week i was off work last week with the kids and when they offered me a sweet etc i had to have them i would be rude not to lol I suppose the domino's didnt help either

Back