Wednesday Weighers

Didn't get chance to post last night - 4lbs off :), would have liked more (of course) but not too bad for a first week

Well done the better part of half a stone there ;)

Lynda xx

Lol. :) I normally would come home and have a takeaway but was so happy with my weightloss yesterday that I came home and had some food that I had in the fridge!! :) I was v.pleased with myself

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

AwaywitheFairies said:
Ok, so I've been on my hols in Turkey fir the last 2 weeks, plane landed at 3.30 am yesterday morning

Oops pushed send by mistake.

Found myself sat in group at 6.30pm yesterday, I figured if I didn't go my holiday would extend into 3 weeks.

Really pleased to have gained just 2.5lbs and have pledged to lose it by next Wednesday weigh in, yikes! Feeling re-focussed and ready to get back on track now that my holiday is out of the way. I decided to eat and drink what I wanted but still made some sensible choices and limited the trips to the dessert buffet lol

fat&40 said:
Didn't get chance to post last night - 4lbs off :), would have liked more (of course) but not too bad for a first week

Same as my first week hun-be proud!!!! You doing EE? X

AwaywitheFairies said:
Oops pushed send by mistake.

Found myself sat in group at 6.30pm yesterday, I figured if I didn't go my holiday would extend into 3 weeks.

Really pleased to have gained just 2.5lbs and have pledged to lose it by next Wednesday weigh in, yikes! Feeling re-focussed and ready to get back on track now that my holiday is out of the way. I decided to eat and drink what I wanted but still made some sensible choices and limited the trips to the dessert buffet lol

Think you have done amazingly well!!! Well done-you'll clear 2.5 this week for sure!! Xx

Well Im a bit gutted as the Devon scales at random group I found say I've put on 1/2 lb! I know it's not a lot but j really thought I'd stuck to plan-not many syns and on days when I ate out no syns at all just in case! Intact I think I've eaten less on holiday out of fear that I've eaten something unknown whilst out! The annoying this is Im at a wedding on sat!! So could havd done with a loss! Grrrr... Xx

It may just be the different scales and I think that's really brilliant if you are on holiday? Don't be gutted be proud ,go to the wedding prepared,even if you take fruit salad in your bag xxx

One thought I had was that I could take done snacks and pop them upstairs as I'm staying at the hotel the reception is at. That was I can hopefully use syns up and make sensible choices at the meal and then pop up for an Alpen bar/banana later on to avoid the buffet. Alcohol should be interesting. I'm gonna stick to vodka I think but will probs have champers at reception!! I have bought a wonderful dress so that's good!! Hope I can stil fit into it at the end of the weekend! Determine to arrive home lighter than when I came though so it's gonna be long walks and ss when I get back to Devon(I'm here another 2 weeks after wedding) xx

Hiya and welcome!!!! How are you finding the plan so far? Xx

I lost 3 and a half pound this week! Delighted :D I just hope I can do the same or more next week :)

misskiki said:
I lost 3 and a half pound this week! Delighted :D I just hope I can do the same or more next week :)

Congratulations!! Here's to your half a atone sticker next week then!! Xx

Hiya and welcome!!!! How are you finding the plan so far? Xx

Hi, thank you. Yeah i am getting on ok at the moment, it is such a great diet - well healthy eating plan, never hungry, i am just getting use to trying to control my cravings with im sure will go the longer i go without them (crips,bread etc) but slowly starting to not miss them. Its just habbits really and learning to change them and make better food choices!! i have done slimming world before but gave up after loosing a stone as i got a bit fed up with it but this time i am trying to be more adventurous and learn to makes permanent changes! I think that this site will help i never had this last time.

1lb of for me this week.I was a bit gutted,but my c pointed out that i lost 7lbs in my first week and 8lbs loss is good for 2 weeks :) 2 lbs off next week i hope

Well done :) and good luck with next week. :D

Back